NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. Didn't read the entire thread. Just skimmed. Arnold does have a bit of a neck, after looking at some P1 stills. Eh.

EDIT: ah. found that discussion. Well I feel dumb.

Dye stains on the muscle bod! Anyway to get this crap off?

Usually I don't mind when my questions go unanswered and get buried, but this one's pretty important to me, since I just spent a nice chunk of change and then the body gets pretty much aesthetically trashed.
________
Best Prices On Vapor Brothers Whip

Last edited:
How did dye get on it? Was it like that outta the box or did you spill something on it?

Usually I don't mind when my questions go unanswered and get buried, but this one's pretty important to me, since I just spent a nice chunk of change and then the body gets pretty much aesthetically trashed.

You might provide more information for people to help. Additional info such as:

Where is the dye from? did you dye his clothes or is it from the HT clothes?
What type of dye is it?

It's dye from an HT shirt. I bought just the body to swap out on my Krauser fig. I was just gonna go Mercenaries style (Webbing with no shirt), but after three days of begging from someone for pics of him with the shirt on I put it on to take some pics, and when I took it off there were deep, black dye stains that can't be removed no matter how much soap, water and rubbing I apply.
________
ass Cams

Last edited:
It's dye from an HT shirt. I bought just the body to swap out on my Krauser fig. I was just gonna go Mercenaries style (Webbing with no shirt), but after three days of begging from someone for pics of him with the shirt on I put it on to take some pics, and when I took it off there were deep, black dye stains that can't be removed no matter how much soap, water and rubbing I apply.

Happens to some rubber...happened to my Enterbay Bruce Lee. As far as I know, there is no solution that i've read or come across to remove it. I actually had to get Enterbay to send me another body. Because they were so gracious to do so, I used all types of crap on that damaged body to see if anything would remove it...nail polish remover...nope. Alcohol...nope. Paint thinner...nope. Acetone...nope. Harsh abrasives...nope....well, you get the picture.

As far as i can tell, its deep in the rubber and nothing I've tried will draw it out.

I hope you have better luck than I did cause what you have is harder to come by than a BL-2 Bruce Lee body.:monkey2

Yeah. The dye is deep in the rubber.

I was thinking of maybe asking HT if they would replace it since it was 100% their product that caused the problem, but I doubt since I didn't buy a whole Dutch figure that they'd replace it.
________
Vaporizer guide

Last edited:
same here. im sure it will kick ass

That's for certain, just has a number of paths it could take to that end result. I'm sure there's temptation, but I wouldn't try the mud look, I know he could paint that, but I wonder what that'll do to the lifespan of the muscle body.

Back