NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's for certain, just has a number of paths it could take to that end result. I'm sure there's temptation, but I wouldn't try the mud look, I know he could paint that, but I wonder what that'll do to the lifespan of the muscle body.

very true. not sure how that plastic will survive covered in paint.

geh?! plastic + paint? thought these were always meant to be together.

I think he may have meant rubber, for the muscle body. HT specifically notes that you should not bring paint and water and other liquids in contact with it. I know some people have painted blood and stuff on some of the Rambos before, but I question if those people will be crying because the figure breaks down in 5 years or so while those who left them alone are ok.

Yeah. The dye is deep in the rubber.

I was thinking of maybe asking HT if they would replace it since it was 100% their product that caused the problem, but I doubt since I didn't buy a whole Dutch figure that they'd replace it.

Anyone know how to go about seeing if HT will replace it? Where should I send the e-mail?
________
Wendie 99

Last edited:
You Guys getting yours this week will Love it. Kicks all kinds of ASS. :rock

adut5.jpg

adut2.jpg

adut4.jpg

I hoped to have my Dutch weeks ago but something is amiss with Joe (HobbyPlanet USA).

He was expecting a shipment of Dutch figs almost 3 weeks ago. I paid immediately and I expected mine be shipped soon thereafter. I talked to him 2weeks ago, he said Two-Face put him behind but Dutch should be going out anyday. That was two weeks ago. I received a UPS shipping notice almost a week ago but no status. Top it off, he isn't responding to PMs.:tap

I hoped to have my Dutch weeks ago but something is amiss with Joe (HobbyPlanet USA).

He was expecting a shipment of Dutch figs almost 3 weeks ago. I paid immediately and I expected mine be shipped soon thereafter. I talked to him 2weeks ago, he said Two-Face put him behind but Dutch should be going out anyday. That was two weeks ago. I received a UPS shipping notice almost a week ago but no status. Top it off, he isn't responding to PMs.:tap

Email him. That's the best way to reach him.

I saw that in his dealer/sales thread whenever I was thinking about going with him for a order, ur post declined my methods with him :lol

Should have my second tomorrow. Tracking says its arrived in destination country. Finally I'll be able to get full enjoyment out of the figure. I'm optimistic I won't be so unlucky again as to get one with incorrect limbs! Hopefully no broken wrist pegs or dye on the muscle body either.

Should have my second tomorrow. Tracking says its arrived in destination country. Finally I'll be able to get full enjoyment out of the figure. I'm optimistic I won't be so unlucky again as to get one with incorrect limbs! Hopefully no broken wrist pegs or dye on the muscle body either.

Your second?

Oh yes. I'm getting 3. Was only planning 2 but my first one was defective and while I was mulling over sending it back or not I decided to get another. And now its unlikely I'll bother sending back the bad one, paying shipping etc. I'm just going to switch the head and full outfit onto a beefed up true-type body thereby gaining loads of articulation and range of movement. I'll keep the spare muscle body for some future use. My 3rd one will be the SS exclusive one. I aim to display Dutch in 3 states of dress (out of the 4 from the film - not including the casual clothes in the beginning) and different poses for each. I like the character and the film that much.

my ss ex. dutch has come to $202 including shipping and vat which is about £125 which is fair enough seeing as play and FP had dutch goin at £150! although im assuming i'll get hit by customs for another £20!? (im hoping i avoid customs since its my first order from overseas but i doubt it?!)

Back