NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes papo! not sure if right now though. im still thinking about it.:monkey2

Well he's fantastic, you'll have zero regrets if you get him, you know you want a sparring partner for Dutch.

29.jpg

Yes papo! not sure if right now though. im still thinking about it.:monkey2

You need to throw that one on the ground to when playing in your garden otherwise it wouldn't be far to the Dutch figure. Or even better, use a heavy branch and reenact the log scene by throwing it on the figure. I will be looking forward to that video.:lol

You need to throw that one on the ground to when playing in your garden otherwise it wouldn't be far to the Dutch figure. Or even better, use a heavy branch and reenact the log scene by throwing it on the figure. I will be looking forward to that video.:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think the Hot Toys muscle body looks great, but not being able to pose it like I want kind of stinks. I'm thinking about getting a Hot Toys true body for it, but I don't know which would look the best, a regular body or one of the narrower shoulder ones. Anyone have any suggestions?

I think the Hot Toys muscle body looks great, but not being able to pose it like I want kind of stinks. I'm thinking about getting a Hot Toys true body for it, but I don't know which would look the best, a regular body or one of the narrower shoulder ones. Anyone have any suggestions?

This figure without the specifically designed Arnie body just wouldn't be the same Arnie IMO. But I hear ya. I can get him in all the most important poses for my liking. How can you not want this without those "guns" :D :lol

adut5.jpg

Well if you leave him full dressed, the muscle body is actually a waste, if I were going to do that, I'd switch to a TT, but I intend to have him mostly without the brown shirt.

Didn't someone do that already? Or attempt to do it!? I could swear someone said NONE of the clothing fit on a regular TT and that it was way too baggy. I wanna say it was Snake Eater.. but I can't remember.

I'm surprised nobody has tried making a Dutch with red polo shirt and khaki pants yet. I suppose it would require a head repaint but still would be neat to see.

Not sure where you could get a shirt that'd work, I got a polo off eBay, but it fits a TT and Buck snugly, so I imagine it wouldnt' even go on the muscle body.

Not sure where you could get a shirt that'd work, I got a polo off eBay, but it fits a TT and Buck snugly, so I imagine it wouldnt' even go on the muscle body.

Oh i'm sure with a little maneuvering you'd get it to work ............ and it would fit nice and tight too :naughty

:D

Back