NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you just absolutely wanting to pick this up thru sideshow & not anyone else??? because he is still available thru other e-tailers.....:confused:

Yes, if a retailer had the Ex, this would be over. I really did like the headset especially after seeing Sean's pics of the helicopter scene. At first I was debating that I could live without it and was going to pick one up from Alter Ego, CSC or BBTS but I can't do that to Dutch.

Yes, if a retailer had the Ex, this would be over. I really did like the headset especially after seeing Sean's pics of the helicopter scene. At first I was debating that I could live without it and was going to pick one up from Alter Ego, CSC or BBTS but I can't do that to Dutch.

ah, gotcha........the ole gotta have the exclusive delimma....:D

i have the exclusive as well but in all honesty it will probably never be displayed that way............unless at some point a 1/6th choppa is released.:lol

Got mine yesterday before I went to school... Such a damn badass figure, definitely my favorite of the entire collection. I just love it. I modded the neck ASAP and it looks great. I will have to take some pics of my pose for you guys when I can. :rock

ah, gotcha........the ole gotta have the exclusive delimma....:D

i have the exclusive as well but in all honesty it will probably never be displayed that way............unless at some point a 1/6th choppa is released.:lol

Long Tall Sally I'm telling yah, it is truly one of my favorite scenes in the whole movie, don't ask me why but it brings me back to some of the older military movies.

Got mine yesterday before I went to school... Such a damn badass figure, definitely my favorite of the entire collection. I just love it. I modded the neck ASAP and it looks great. I will have to take some pics of my pose for you guys when I can. :rock

Thanks DA, way to smash my face in Dutch's bicep :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:lol I hope you score one really soon bro, and hey... if you must have the exclusive... just buy yourself a regular and I will send you my headset for free. Just for being a kickass friend. :rock

I don't see myself using it at all, that is one of my fave scenes too... but I just doubt I would ever even open it up and put it on him.

Long Tall Sally I'm telling yah, it is truly one of my favorite scenes in the whole movie, don't ask me why but it brings me back to some of the older military movies.
why does it bring back you back to older military movies?......oops.....sorry....:lol

:lol I hope you score one really soon bro, and hey... if you must have the exclusive... just buy yourself a regular and I will send you my headset for free. Just for being a kickass friend. :rock

I don't see myself using it at all, that is one of my fave scenes too... but I just doubt I would ever even open it up and put it on him.

there you go skiman.......DA is gonna hook you up.
very cool of you josh. :rock

:bow :bow :bow that would be amazing, gonna give it some time and have faith in the WL, I must have faith. Somehow there's something deep inside of me that tells me Dutch will come home.

DA you rock bro :rock

Wrong movie dude!

Wassa matter? Cohagen got you pushing pencils to get your arse to Mars?

Oh I know :lol I'm quoting all of Arnold in this thread, this is not just Dutch to me, it's AWWWWNNNNARLD!!!!!!!!! :D

why does it bring back you back to older military movies?......oops.....sorry....:lol
:lol, it's the prestige of old military movies, the good old days. Someone always has a classic playing in the background while knowing they are about to meet their doom or whatever fate brings them, you know it's not gonna be pretty but in the essence of the moment you play something that is upbeat, lighthearted right before doing battle.

Den it hits da fan!!!! :emperor
there you go skiman.......DA is gonna hook you up.
very cool of you josh. :rock

Josh has been a very good friend throughout these boards and then some, we bring the pain!!! :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock

No prob Ski! I hope you land one the old fashioned way, but if you can't... just let me know man. Glad to be of help! :duff

And yeah I feel ya on the whole "Long Tall Sally" scene, it's true. I love that scene because it reminds me of how things really are in the military. At least in my experience. I knew I could die every single day I stepped onto that flight deck, especially when we were in Iraq. But every day we would be cracking jokes, especially in the morning before the day started rolling.

So Predator always resonated with me for that reason... It just felt more emotionally real, as the older military movies also did. They didn't try to make it too overly serious. Levity in crazy situations is KEY to survival of the human mind.

No prob Ski! I hope you land one the old fashioned way, but if you can't... just let me know man. Glad to be of help! :duff

And yeah I feel ya on the whole "Long Tall Sally" scene, it's true. I love that scene because it reminds me of how things really are in the military. At least in my experience. I knew I could die every single day I stepped onto that flight deck, especially when we were in Iraq. But every day we would be cracking jokes, especially in the morning before the day started rolling.

So Predator always resonated with me for that reason... It just felt more emotionally real, as the older military movies also did. They didn't try to make it too overly serious. Levity in crazy situations is KEY to survival of the human mind.

And..... that is much respect! :rock :rock :rock Keeping us all safe!

Here's a few pics of my post arm surgery Dutch. :D

DSCI0619.jpg

DSCI0610.jpg

DSCI0607.jpg

DSCI0605.jpg

DSCI0598.jpg

DSCI0593.jpg

DSCI0592.jpg

hey josh? you're ex-millitary. why don't you be a pal and tell me what that little dohickey is that is attached to Dutch's Knife sheath? it's really bothering me.:D

My Dutch & Billy are out for delivery @ 7:15am so I should be getting them some time after 7pm tonight LOL.
I hate being on the tail end of the UPS delivery run!
:chew

Back