NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my Sideshow Exclusive Dutch. Is the exclusive headset inside Dutch's box because I don't see it inside the shipping box? I don't want to break the seal on the box since I want this one MISB.

Don't have the exclusive but many of these pieces sit inside the inner plastic container. No slot just taped inside.

Nevermind, maul just answered your question.:eek:

Last edited:
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

"Stick around!"

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Stick araaaaaaoundddd!!!!!! the best one liner in the movie!!!! awesome papo!

I don't think we need one. How would it be any different to this one?

Well it wouldn't be much different to be fair. It's just that a lot of other single figures have a thread dedicated to them and I feel as though Dutch is pretty deserving.
It would also be a good resource, pooling all the photos in a more condensed thread. Just a thought. :D

DX Joker's got a mark to reach, this Dutch is the most lifelike 1/6 portrait I've yet to own. Damn impressive and fun to photograph.

15.jpg

16.jpg

I wonder if cosmetic mud, the kind woman use on their faces would stain the plastic of the face or the rubber that the muscle body is made of?

I have posed Dutch in every way this body will allow and I keep coming back to a very simple pose. And I just dont like him with the jacket on at all.

This is the pose I am gonna stick with, like he is chewing someones ass, or giving orders.His expression works well for that I think.
SDC10916.jpg

I have posed Dutch in every way this body will allow and I keep coming back to a very simple pose. And I just dont like him with the jacket on at all.

This is the pose I am gonna stick with, like he is chewing someones ass, or giving orders.His expression works well for that I think.

king, have you put his rifle on the right shoulder with that pose?
i think that would look kick ass.

Got my Dutch today, his right hand was off in the box. When I opened the box & checked it, sure enough the hand peg was broken. :banghead The peg was broken without even being touched! WTF!!! Has Hot Toys ever heard of quality control & inspection???? Lucky for me I had a spare HT true type body! After a little arm drilling surgery and a spare hand peg, + a neck mod, Dutch is fine now, THANK GOD!!! I have to say.... I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! I've been an Arnold fan since I was young, definitely my favorite figure by far!!! I'll be posting pics as soon as I take some. :D

U didn't know that u were goin to perform surgery today, huh?

Hope you're not tired of Dutch shots yet...got mine from Sideshow today and snapped a few photos....

3639556833_9989d7ed39_b.jpg

3639560375_a33b8dfc66_b.jpg

3639558353_d6bdc283aa_b.jpg

3640363782_15fc654709_b.jpg

Another outstanding release!

Back