NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No stylized shot just how he stands on my shelf.:)
Question: Where in the movie does he smoke that stogie with the gloves on? I saw the movie (again) and only spotted him with the cigar sans gloves.
ei8or4.jpg

Forget Arnold, it's the best mass produced 1/6 head I've ever seen.

I can agree with that, it does look damn good.

I don't see Dutch, or Arnold too much, thats all

I doubt anyone agrees with you on anything, so your opinion on this figure doesn't matter. I'm also positive you will not be owning the figure.

just got my Dutch today. awesome figure. i was wondering if somebody can tell me what that small piece is that is attached to the front of the knife sheath.

I know exactly the piece you're talking about. Like a pen or something only I assume thats not what it is. No clue.

Doesn't seem like a sharpening stone either... being that is cylindrical.

Just got my Dutch and Pred 1 yesterday too and I was wondering the exact same thing.

This is my first HT Muscle Body fig, I'm being very careful when bending the elbows as I have no experience with these kinds of bodies before, joints seemed stiff and I fear putting too much pressure on it.

The only other complaint/flaw that I have on mine is the stitching on the knife sheaths aren't really straight. I think these form the inside "mold" of the sheath where the blades of the knife/machete fit in. Abit difficult to slot the knife and the machete into the sheaths but with a little force, they go in.

Haven't really had time to check out both figures yet and put them back in the box. Gonna bring them out again for display once I get my Detolfs.

Excited and happy as I walked into the store and they were just bringing them into the store, fresh off the delivery van. But then again, abit sad that I spent about USD $300 (USD $140 for Dutch and $ 165 for the Pred) for these 2 bad-ass figures!

I doubt anyone agrees with you on anything, so your opinion on this figure doesn't matter. I'm also positive you will not be owning the figure.

Uhh....okay....that's cool.........I guess. I mean it's still a really nice figure, and I still plan on getting it, regardless of what you "believe" lol

Woah, I just saw pics of Billy....

He has blonde hair! And I don't ever remember him having that much make up/camo on his face

What gives?

The postman arrived to my door :chew:banana:

P1090914x.jpg

P1090907x.jpg

P1090911x.jpg

P1090912x.jpg

Amazing figure, i only taked out of the box for pictures.

!!! Hot Toys rules !!!

I can´t wait to buy the new Predator.

Woah, I just saw pics of Billy....

He has blonde hair! And I don't ever remember him having that much make up/camo on his face

What gives?

Poor EddyNyggy is playing catch up! HT were not able (or not permitted) to use Mr Sonny Landham's likeness (the actor who played Billy) - so they make his hair blonde and really go all out with the camo paint to skirt the issue.

On a different note... I'm noticing a variation in the size of the collars on Dutch's shirt. Mine are like BIG almost 70's style collars and fairly tricky to get looking good. Kapital's pics above show a decent sized manageable collar and I can't remember who said it but they had one side larger than the other on their collar! Quality control guys have not been the best with this release. HT must have them pushing too many pencils?

Also, check out this link to see what I meant about Dutch's assault rifle being frickin huge! Doesn't bother me tho... its Arnie! He's meant to carry big guns!

Poor EddyNyggy is playing catch up! HT were not able (or not permitted) to use Mr Sonny Landham's likeness (the actor who played Billy) - so they make his hair blonde and really go all out with the camo paint to skirt the issue.

On a different note... I'm noticing a variation in the size of the collars on Dutch's shirt. Mine are like BIG almost 70's style collars and fairly tricky to get looking good. Kapital's pics above show a decent sized manageable collar and I can't remember who said it but they had one side larger than the other on their collar! Quality control guys have not been the best with this release. HT must have them pushing too many pencils?

Also, check out this link to see what I meant about Dutch's assault rifle being frickin huge! Doesn't bother me tho... its Arnie! He's meant to carry big guns!

:lol:lol:lol, still waiting on convert, CONVERT U DAMMIT!!!!! COME WIT ME IF U WANT TO LIVE!!!!

:lol:lol:lol, still waiting on convert, CONVERT U DAMMIT!!!!! COME WIT ME IF U WANT TO LIVE!!!!

are you just absolutely wanting to pick this up thru sideshow & not anyone else??? because he is still available thru other e-tailers.....:confused:

Back