NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a joke! :cuckoo:

A few months ago I had the head, t-shirt, an extra customized neck plug, shirt, vest with gernades, pants with belt, boots, knife with sheath, gun with holster, web belt, long knife with scabbard, the two gloved hands (didn't have the cigar hand or cigar), stand, machine gun, three sets of extra non-gloved hands, foot pegs, and wrist pegs on the bay.

I couldn't even sell it for $200 (which is less then what I have in them) or even my reserve. Either price I was still loosing money since I bought all of it loose. This guy gets $132 plus $20 for shipping for the empty box and only a few of his accessories.:slap

Where were those bidders when I had my stuff up? :dunno

A true man needs the whole Dutch. Not a few hands and a cigar.:lol

I paid that much for the whole thing from Alter Ego on day 1.

How I wish I had pay the whole damn thing too that much. :pray: I'm not sure how much I'll pay for a brand new Dutch nowadays as I'm desperately lookin' for one. :slap

someone offers me around $288 for displayed one-month and back to box set, is it good deal?
Although I already cust one Dutch, still keen to get the original.

someone offers me around $288 for displayed one-month and back to box set, is it good deal?
Although I already cust one Dutch, still keen to get the original.

Same here, one original, and one custom (T-2 Terminator body). Wished I'd just bought two and left one in box now.

Did you get tewhite's for $215, I don't see you getting a better deal than that?

Nope, as much as I want to get that as I'm already good w/ the price...I'm looking for a MIB/MISB or LIB but complete w/ it's original box & everything cause I don't have a display cab yet so I need their boxes for the mean time. Anyway appreciate that Ski for referring that to me. Hopefully I could find a Dutch that fits my condition. :)

Back