NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i picking this guy up. i need him to complete my p-1 collection. do you guy think the t-800 body is a better fit for this guy.

This should answer your question:

28.jpg

@MaulFan: Great shots bro! Nice lighting too! Waaah I want this figure so badly! Need to get this ASAP together w/ the Original Predator.

maybe i should listen to you, your the man when it comes to customizing. i've seen your work i'm a fan.

Thank you sir :duff I appreciate that.

It's not terrible but if that sort of thing bugs you then I can see it not lasted long, the T-800 is just a giant body in general so a head to fit the bill is a lil hard to come by with the exception of what came on it.

Ski's right, sadly, the opening on the Dutch head is smaller than the T-800 neck, I was looking to do a body swap but think I'll just stick it out with the stock body.

Thank you sir :duff I appreciate that.

It's not terrible but if that sort of thing bugs you then I can see it not lasted long, the T-800 is just a giant body in general so a head to fit the bill is a lil hard to come by with the exception of what came on it.

a member on the forum had dutch up for sale, no one seemed intersted so i pm him and it looks like he's backing out, so my search continues.

Would like to know whether the Biohazard Chris STARS version using same body as Dutch stock body? Is the skin tone of Chris STARS too brown?

Dutch head is a lil small for the T-800.

Chris body will fit better but tone is a lil off.

I think it looks fine but that's just my opinion, what are looking to change about it?

:lol :monkey1

thanks Ski,
I'm trying to make him better, I like my Dutch to have hidden joint body, but can't find Chris BSAA or Dutch stock body in Ebay anymore.

thanks Ski,
I'm trying to make him better, I like my Dutch to have hidden joint body, but can't find Chris BSAA or Dutch stock body in Ebay anymore.

I have one on my Sgt. Slaughter that I've been wanting to convert to a T-800 body, if you want to trade lmk.

I have one on my Sgt. Slaughter that I've been wanting to convert to a T-800 body, if you want to trade lmk.

Since I still need that T800 body for my T1+T2 endo arms mixed version. I prefer to buy from you (hopefully price is ok:)) also interested in your custom Mac (whole figure) as well.

Since I still need that T800 body for my T1+T2 endo arms mixed version. I prefer to buy from you (hopefully price is ok:)) also interested in your custom Mac (whole figure) as well.

Yea I'm still in that dilemna as well, I'd rather buy the T-800 than Sgt. not have a body :lol :slap

I'm in the mist of putting one together this week and he's all ready SOLD :horror before I even got the parts which are coming in today.

and parts for those fellas are getting more scarce by the moment, hence probably why you can't find a Dutch body anymore on eBay these days :lol

parts for those fellas are getting more scarce by the moment, hence probably why you can't find a Dutch body anymore on eBay these days :lol
:lol:lol

Anyway, just lmk whenever you willing to let go that Dutch body. :)

Back