NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you use on the upper torso - afraid of dissolving it if I use something too harsh....

Light rubbing alcohol.

Let me know when you put up the T-800, I can get one from a shop here at $85 plus shipping, giving that it's MINT, I've heard of some T1's and T2's leg adapters being longer than others causing them to tilt whenever they stand. :monkey4

Really?? Haven't heard of that issue. Going up today for $85 shipped so you could save a few bucks on shipping if you're interested in one now.

Just shoot me a pm - I'm off to lunch so it will be about another hour.

I'm using Chris BSAA. They are the same in color, I guess.
I'm looking for Dutch assault vest, hopefully someone willing to let go.
thanks.

As far as I can remember, yes. But I think they are different colors and the finish on Chris is shinier than Dutch.

Both bodies has basically almost the same skin color (and both headsculpts match nicely with both bodies) but the Dutch body has some green camo paint in the neck.

Chris BSAA Body has a matt finish whereas the STARS version is shinier.. neverthless, you could fix that, rubbing the body with your hands and fingers (and wetting it with water if you want) :wink1:

Both bodies has basically almost the same skin color (and both headsculpts match nicely with both bodies) but the Dutch body has some green camo paint in the neck.

Chris BSAA Body has a matt finish whereas the STARS version is shinier.. neverthless, you could fix that, rubbing the body with your hands and fingers (and wetting it with water if you want) :wink1:

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

What a man does with his figures, should be kept between him, his figures and any mortified ghosts who happen to be floating by when the molestation is taking place. :google:nana:

Got a mail from Les today saying that he will ship out my Dutch's head today !!!
This is what it looks like:

htdutch001.jpg

I was thinking of taking the beefy leg pieces from Whiplash and putting them on Dutch, his legs look so skinny and need some help. Has anyone tried this, will they fit on Dutch's legs?

Back