NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm selling my dutch, MIB condition btw on the commerce section, if anyones looking for one.

:duff

7141-SPAM.jpg

As promised a few days ago here is my Dutch body conversion. Stripped the tats off of a Whiplash body.

Personally. I really like it. The pecs could be about 25% larger but I can live with it.

Now I never have to worry about the rubber body decaying.

I had the T-800 on before and it is not a good option IMO. Just too large and his thunder thighs almost rip the pants at the seams...

Also - forgive the upshot on the first two pics. He looks great in the shirt in person.

Anywho - Here is Arnold!

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

Looks great with the shirt on. Otherwise, the pecks are distractingly small. I hated the rubber Dutch body. Sold mine because of it.

The figure is great the skin matches well too, I just scored a new one from a trade deal for an airsoft MP5-HK lol.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2ImZTwYwCug?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Back