NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of taking the beefy leg pieces from Whiplash and putting them on Dutch, his legs look so skinny and need some help. Has anyone tried this, will they fit on Dutch's legs?

I swapped to the thigh attachments a long time ago. They'll fit just fine, just adjust the thigh straps for the weapons.

260 is an "acceptable" price I guess, in terms of ebay market rate, so yah. This Dutch figure is awesome...just took mine out of the box today just for kicks. Too bad he went back into the box as I have no display space atm.

260 is an "acceptable" price I guess, in terms of ebay market rate, so yah. This Dutch figure is awesome...just took mine out of the box today just for kicks. Too bad he went back into the box as I have no display space atm.

Ah really? Hmm will consider it...thanks bro! Yeh, me too..can't display him yet too cause I don't have a cab yet cause of my darn POs hahaha!

:lol It's more than acceptable. Especially for a figure that's getting $300-$600. :lol

Umma get this for $262..do you think I should jump in on that price??

That is a very good price!

Just won a Brand new Dutch on ebay for $275 today...I am very happy with that price, especially since one sold yesterday for over $350.

That is a very good price!

Just won a Brand new Dutch on ebay for $275 today...I am very happy with that price, especially since one sold yesterday for over $350.

Ohh really? It's an LIB though hehe! Actually I already bought him just now, can't let this go anymore. :lol

Congratulations! Yeh, you got a good deal too! :wink1:

6 bills for Dutch? That's a bit crazy.

arnold-epic-face-o.gif

Back