NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plasmid303 said:
That's easy enough to understand, I just didn't see the correlation with that particular analogy. You know the length of the string as long as you know how much is on the spool.

And the phrase seems a bit off, too. A piece of string connotes exactly that: a piece of string, detached from the spool. Unless presented, how would the person asking know the length?

How philosophical.

Well you simply asked "How much will the Enterbay Vito cost?" and because the price range can vary depending on where you buy it or the deal you get.. it's an unanswerable question without more specifics, much like "How long is a piece of string?". :D

You know he's going to ignore you don't you you Devil. :lol
But he DID!! In your face creecher!!!! :lol

plasmid303 said:
And Devil, I hate your sig so very much.

:( Would you like my sig more if it said "Medicom" instead of "HT"?

Well you simply asked "How much will the Enterbay Vito cost?" and because the price range can vary depending on where you buy it or the deal you get.. it's an unanswerable question without more specifics, much like "How long is a piece of string?". :D

How hard is it to answer? $170 through Enterbay. That's the only answer I wanted. Not a ballpark of reseller prices or analogies. If I wanted that, I could have have easily just looked on ebay. I probably should have worded my question better. It's funny though - A simple question begets a long winded answer.

But he DID!! In your face creecher!!!! :lol
Yeah yeah, ya got me. You, you, you Devil. :lol
How hard is it to answer? $170 through Enterbay. That's the only answer I wanted. Not a ballpark of reseller prices or analogies. If I wanted that, I could have have easily just looked on ebay. I probably should have worded my question better. It's funny though - A simple question begets a long winded answer.
Well It wouldn't have been so hard or long winded if you were more specific and concise, at least you got that right, and yeah you could have easily looked on ebay or go to the Enterbay site, but you were lazy. Now you're going to have to put up with another of my long winded
fartani.gif
, and famous for posts. I didn't get to smell like this for nothing. So, because of your laziness in posting something with more focus, I felt compelled to give a more thorough answer. One covering the most likely scenarios that people, other than yourself, might find interesting and informative. If you want short one syllable answers, include 'what do you think Bodie' in your post. You may get what you're looking for, you may not, though you will get what you deserve. A simple question gets a simple answer, but I didn't think your question was as simple as it seemed. From now on I'll answer questions simply with, 'look it up you three fingered sloth', 'google it you indolent clod', 'ask the 8 ball you torpid tortoise' or some other vernacular miscreance.

Throws poo into the air.

Will the SS ex version that comes with a hat, uses the same hat as those of the music icon Michael Jackson?

Cause I'd rather get those hat loose from ebay if thats the case. As I can save quite a few bills then.:chew

It's a completely different hat. I lightened the pic up to get a better look.

34r6d0m.jpg

Hopefully the SS one will fit by the time it gets issued. There'll probably be some parted out from Honk Kong Hot Toys VIP's, who will probably get the same exclusive.

Then again, this may be the extra Hot Toys is teasing at. Is this the hat? An inexpensive extra that might actually fit.

2irqd0l.jpg

Last edited:
Throws poo into the air.

My poor education and ADHD prevents me from being intimidated by your considerable lexical prowess. It also helps that I skipped the entirety of your post barring the very end, of which clearly displays your vast wisdom. I find that once past the flashy, dross-filled opener, a writer can concisely express his most valuable ideas. Your genius confounds me, sir.

I generally dislike e-conflict, so I thank you for your obviously exhaustive research of the myriad outlets and prices for the Enterbay figure. I shall abstain from asking deceptively simple questions poorly disguised by my disingenuousness.

least i can display the don properly in his chair if we get that stand as well

That base is excellent with the golden plaque on the front. I'm not a big fan of the printed backdrop though, it just doesn't fit when everything is as detailed as possible and the backdrop is just printed cardboard. But it should be removable anyway, so why not just include it. :monkey5
Although I won't get the Don myself, I can't wait to see what people here will come up with for their displays, like custom dioramas etc. :joy

That base is excellent with the golden plaque on the front. I'm not a big fan of the printed backdrop though, it just doesn't fit when everything is as detailed as possible and the backdrop is just printed cardboard. But it should be removable anyway, so why not just include it. :monkey5
Although I won't get the Don myself, I can't wait to see what people here will come up with for their displays, like custom dioramas etc. :joy

I agree about the backdrop. It's nice of them to offer something extra, but it looks silly to me and will be staying in the box. It's an extra though so no sweat. I love that stand though. Looks like it has carpet on it.

Agree,base with the plaque looks very classy,very impressive.Never been a fan of paper print backgrounds,i really hate those.

Why didn´t they do like Enterbay does it,real wooden diorama,just make it simple with the wall,framed art,maybe a little bookshelf.

The base is sweet and it does look like carpet from what I can see. It looks similar to the base SS made for their PF. Not the shape but the plaque and carpet looks similar.

Why didn´t they do like Enterbay does it,real wooden diorama,just make it simple with the wall,framed art,maybe a little bookshelf.

Price I imagine. I know I wouldn't be getting it if it cost as much as those Lee figures.

Back