NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed link

ap20090511084424711jpg.jpg

Its only made of cardboard? Good looking base though. Cant wait to see what Enterbay has to offer.

there's not even a debate for me. this is the best version. enterbay is trailing behind.

Another thing going against Enterbay is their body. Its not even as good as the buck in terms of poseability. It was designed to look great with the shirt off for Bruce Lee, but the articulation suffered greatly. Only thing holding Jack Bauer back from being a 100% perfect figure is the body.

QFT

When I opened the EB 24 figures, I decided to pre-order the HT version...

It is funny that people keep saying HT is the superior one when we haven`t seen the EB new and improved sculpt yet:lol

and possibly a wood dio?

I agree that it is way better than EB`s first proto though but that doesn`t count now as EB is changing it.

My point was that it is early to say which one is better before we have even seen the new EB Sculpt,that`s all im saying:D

It is highly unlikely that EB will include a wooden dio. Pre-orders have already been taken and for the price they are selling it at, adding a wooden dio will very likely cut into the profit margin.

That looks fantastic! What i was getting at before, when this is already perfect, how could enterbay top it i wonder? And their delay will be killing sales. As good as the medicom batman looks for example, i'm sure there sales will be massively trumped by the HT dark knight figure, because most bought that the first time around and won't buy another of the same figure

Too many good stuff coming out this month.

Need to sit back and see first. Don't want to be diving head first and hit rock bottom like what happened with the v1 joker crap.

I'll definitely get the mark 1 when its out, but with dutch, I'll just lay low for a while and for vito, wait till EB releases their version.

That looks fantastic! What i was getting at before, when this is already perfect, how could enterbay top it i wonder? And their delay will be killing sales. As good as the medicom batman looks for example, i'm sure there sales will be massively trumped by the HT dark knight figure, because most bought that the first time around and won't buy another of the same figure

Exactly, thats exactly what I was saying before and yes the Medicom TDK bats is another good example. Even though the Medicom TDK does look better I would imagine they would have done much better if released the same time.

Too many good stuff coming out this month.

Need to sit back and see first. Don't want to be diving head first and hit rock bottom like what happened with the v1 joker crap.

I'll definitely get the mark 1 when its out, but with dutch, I'll just lay low for a while and for vito, wait till EB releases their version.

This is a killer month... my mind is struggling to keep track off all the stuff being charged, shipping or shipping soon :lol

Back