NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The longer enterbay holds out on thier prototype photos, the less they will sell because people already will place pre-orders for hot toys.

The longer enterbay holds out on thier prototype photos, the less they will sell because people already will place pre-orders for hot toys.

Exactly, anyone that has common business sense knows you close them when you have them. When your potential sale is gone they're probably not coming back. Hence someone else is "eating your lunch"

Hot Toys is eating alot of lunch.

At this point I don't see how the Enterbay one could be any better. As good perhaps, but not better. Short of building a time machine and plucking Brando from the set of the movie, the HT version seems about as close to the real thing as is possible.

At this point I don't see how the Enterbay one could be any better. As good perhaps, but not better. Short of building a time machine and plucking Brando from the set of the movie, the HT version seems about as close to the real thing as is possible.

EB's skin texture is amazing and imo a bit better than HT's but overall HT's version has better likeness. Both versions are awesome but I would give the edge to HTs, the likeness is much better.

Timing is also key.

Yeah it is good,but things can always be improved,we just don´t realize it before we see it ourselves.

EB's skin texture is amazing and imo a bit better than HT's but overall HT's version has better likeness. Both versions are awesome but I would give the edge to HTs, the likeness is much better.

Timing is also key.

EB is currently changing their Godfather sculpt,don´t forget that,the old Proto sculpt doesn´t count.

I hope that enterbay changes the body a little bit, something about it was off. The face sculpt however was really nice.

Another thing going against Enterbay is their body. Its not even as good as the buck in terms of poseability. It was designed to look great with the shirt off for Bruce Lee, but the articulation suffered greatly. Only thing holding Jack Bauer back from being a 100% perfect figure is the body.

You're right. But i don't think Godfather is gonna be doing any kung -fu kicks or action poses :lol He comes with a freaking chair, the most action pose he'll be doing is sitting down with his legs crossed, slowly falling asleep :wacky

Another thing going against Enterbay is their body. Its not even as good as the buck in terms of poseability. It was designed to look great with the shirt off for Bruce Lee, but the articulation suffered greatly. Only thing holding Jack Bauer back from being a 100% perfect figure is the body.
Enterbay are making another body for their Godfather. " the exclusive RM-2 Body especially designed and developed for this edition to enhance the perfect proportion of “The Godfather”." Jack Bauer used the RM-1 and Bruce has had multiple bodies under the BL series.

If its anything that HT ver has an edge over the EB ver, its the outfit.

The HT has a better fit, and looks sharper. The EB one looks a bit floppy and out of place.

Enterbay, tighten those joints!

Speaking of the body, is HT doing the same thing they did on the Jor-El figure for the Vito? They just wrapped some foam around the belly, right? Surely, Enterbay has a better solution than that. I want a sculpted paunch, darnit.

refuse THIS! :gun

ap_20090512012649452.jpg.jpg

Very nice, I tried blowing it up a little and lightening, doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Cool extra though.

biggerdon.jpg

hope the background screen can fit into the detolf shelf from ikea...

now maybe EB can top HT by making the desk for godfather to sit behind hehehheee

Back