NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Wooks, got mine on Friday and AMAZING!

Yep, I still think Enterbay are gonna pull something amazing out of the bag... but for now, well if not only for getting theirs out first, then round one to HT.

It's not often my jaw drops, but as I unboxed this layer by layer by layer by... (you get the idea, there's a lot of layers), I was just blown away!

The box alone could be displayed as a work of art!

Yep that just about sums it up = perfection
from box to figure to tailoring, no improvements to be had IMHO, i am not seeing how anyone could possibly top this figure, with another version of it

So we got 'processed' for this on Friday but yet it still hasn't shipped?

Grrrrrr. Unless it ships tonight I won't get it until next week. I hate this processing a week before the item ships. Process and ship them out within 24 dangit! :banghead

I feel the same. I want this now, afterall we ordered it in January.

I feel the same. I want this now, afterall we ordered it in January.

gf16a.jpg

;) :D

Didn't know that this was out already...
Great pics everyone.

Last edited:
Sigh. It's like the Mark III all over again. I guess we should just expect this for all Hot Toys stuff from Sideshow.

Odd that we'd all be charged and then have this long of a wait w/o any shipping. Usually its a 2-3 day turn around, this is getting to be over a week :monkey2

Yep, both were charged at approximately the same time... and have both been at "item shipping soon" for about a week.

Back