NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now my delivery date has shown up, looks like I will be getting him on Thursday. Boy it's gonna be a long wait for him to arrive! It's been fun lately, though- I've gotten a figure a week for the past 3 weeks, and here comes another!:chew

I always get things the next day so when do the shipping notices come? FRIDAYS! So I've got to wait 3 days! And why are people getting Dutch and Billy and not me? But Marlon will be here Monday!

I always get things the next day so when do the shipping notices come? FRIDAYS! So I've got to wait 3 days! And why are people getting Dutch and Billy and not me? But Marlon will be here Monday!

That's what makes me a tad nuts- every item I have gotten lately has had a friday ship date so they sit around for two extra days! All of my stuff from SS takes 6 days to get here, and you can get pretty revved up bonkers waiting it out! It's like "gimme! gimme! c'mon! C'MON!" :monkey5

That's what makes me a tad nuts- every item I have gotten lately has had a friday ship date so they sit around for two extra days! All of my stuff from SS takes 6 days to get here, and you can get pretty revved up bonkers waiting it out! It's like "gimme! gimme! c'mon! C'MON!" :monkey5

Tell me about it, welcome to my world! :D

I'm just putting the finishing touches to my review, I don't like to give too much away, but I'm guessing you all know what to expect... it's virtual 1/6th perfection, Kang In Ae is a new force to be reckoned with!
Enterbay REALLY have their work cut out now!

Reading your review will be the nail in the coffin for me. I will buy him after reading it :lecture

Well, I shall send my review into Michael either later today or first thing tomorrow... suffice to say it's I like it... alot...
A picture paints a thousand words-

detail1-8.jpg

3Brandos2.jpg

headdetail3.jpg

drinks2.jpg

pose10.jpg

pose4-6.jpg

pose3-5.jpg

strokecat.jpg

Cat-1.jpg

And one in loving memory of Dr Seuss
catinthehat.jpg

Last edited:
This is the biggest and heaviest box I've ever received for a 12" figure. It's like opening a puzzle, too.

Back