NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you need to take care of bills when PZ exc. comes around let me know and ill be more than happy to help you out. what ever you do do not cancel it. ill send you the loot ASAP

can't wait to get my hands on The Don

Thanks Al but I actually paid for the Ex. PZ by money order already, so I have no worried there at at least. :rock

I just about had a heart attack!

I looked into my account and saw that my card got declined for a recent order anf thankfully it was just this guy and not PZ.:joy

Yes, looks like I managed to get my deposit in on time and he is now "Shipping Soon" :rock

I cannot wait for this figure. He's just so amazing looking. Soon the Don shall lord over all of my figures.

Shipping Soon for me too. I should have the Don Ex in a few Days. :rock

This is one of those Figs that will always be a fun Conversation piece for anyone who visits your home. Oh, the average person will see a Pred or whatever and say "Nice, this Guy has a cool hobby".. but when they see this Don, they'll be drawn to it, they'll walk up to it, take a closer look and simply marvel at it. It's unavoidable. :D

Last edited:
Shipping Soon for me too. I should have the Don Ex in a few Days. :rock

This is one of those Figs that will always be a fun Conversation piece for anyone who visits your home. Oh, the average person will see a Pred or whatever and say "Nice, this Guy has a cool hobby".. but when they see this Don, they'll be drawn to it, they'll walk up to it, take a closer look and simply marvel at it. It's unavoidable. :D

I agree 100%. People will realize how nice it is and take to it. No doubt. Congrats on getting it.

You might almost think the figure made an offer the visitor couldn't refuse.

Was able to get him through flexpay since my budget is so tight right now, wont be getting him till August :( but I'm just glad I didn't have to cancel him like I did with Dutch.

Here's a quick shot of mine, displayed on the top shelf of a detlof:
DSCN0275-1.jpg

Last edited:
I thought he had a smoke there for a quick second lol :p Nice pic mate. I'm thinking about ditching my suit jacket just for the undercoat vest and dress shirt look while sitting in the chair, i like that look. Definately going to futz him up properly today

Mine just arrived... Oh my god, it is just perfection. I'm at work so only had a chance for a quick look, but this thing is AMAZING, and that's coming from a cynical old sod who has bought far, far too many figures over the years.
Everything is off the hook, the sculpt, paint apps, tailoring, accessories (that chair, cheez that chair!) and the box... well, do I need to review it or shall I just say now- GO GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!....

No, ignore that, I need to spend some time scrutinizing it tonight, and of course I will be reviewing it, but colour me officially amazed!

Back