NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the pic with both figures standing side by side pretty much says it all. The EB version is good, if the HT one didn't exist. The prices for both versions is crazy. :thud:

the HT GodFather was my first 1/6 toy...at the time i think i got him for like 180 or 220 and i thought that was a lot!! still one of the best HT has done...the veins in his had have blue in them...thats a level of detail they left behind a long time ago...and that HS :thud:

Not sure about the eyes but overall impression with the figure at hand shows EB pretty much has the likeness, HT face seems abit longer.

EB has no Brando!! Maybe one has to be familiar with Marlon Brando to "get" it? EB just doesn't have Brando's distinct face.

So I was in cash converters yesterday and I saw an exclusive godfather in a box which is something you never see in a shop like cash convertos and also the blitzway scarface I ask the guy how much he wanted he said £50 I was like he is off his nut so I bought them both! Miracle now I have 2 godfathers aha!

That's £25 a piece some people just don't know what they are selling!

So I was in cash converters yesterday and I saw an exclusive godfather in a box which is something you never see in a shop like cash convertos and also the blitzway scarface I ask the guy how much he wanted he said £50 I was like he is off his nut so I bought them both! Miracle now I have 2 godfathers aha!

:clap:clap
It's great to catch a deal once in a while....congrats!

You shouldve told him how much its really worth...after you paid for it!:lol

Vito and Michael...

don-corleone3.png

don-corleone.png

don-corleone2.png

don-corleone4.png

don-corleone5.png

don-corleone6.png

...hope you like it :)

Back