NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone's interested I've got Mac and Hawkins left in the same style sig as myself and some other guys around here are supporting. Two left, anyone?...

Thanks Man!

Hey greygoose. greygoose! - The other day I went up to my girlfriend.......

:lol

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I always thought the Predator looked coolest with its mask on. I liked the mystery of not having any idea what he looked like underneath (which I actually still remember from my first viewing of the original movie.) He always feels more invulnerable with the mask on and it kind of gives him an alien Boba Fett vibe IMO.

Two of the biggest defining aspects of his character are the infared vision and laser targeting which are also only capable with the mask. His facial design is actually pretty fantastic but to me was never as cool as the mask.

Hey guys, just found this pic on Facebook and thought it might make a good talking point. It's the original sculpt of the P1 Jungle Pred Maquette by Sideshow which shows the leg armour in a different position...bio mask looks rather big too?

27cc97f39986acbbf0de79d4023fa19c.jpg

Hey guys, just found this pic on Facebook and thought it might make a good talking point. It's the original sculpt of the P1 Jungle Pred Maquette by Sideshow which shows the leg armour in a different position...bio mask looks rather big too?

Wow excellent find. This sums up everything really. Why change something that was correct in the first place is just bizarre.

Very good find. Wow! Interesting. This just about warrants bringing it to the attention of Sideshow again. Like please explain what happened and why the leg armour can't be changed back???

Just another classic Sideshow head-scratcher. I still don't regret ordering it but that really does make you ask... What the **** !?:slap:lol

The bone necklace is there too. Go figure. So there is still a possibility it will be included with the final production version.

Yeah - that's the position it was in BEFORE it was moved to the INCORRECT position.

I was sent that back in January - and IMMEDIATELY expressed my concerns over how slim the body was AND how big the bio appeared.

Instead of addressing THAT, they make it worse via the leg armour move + the squashed unmasked portrait + the bio gap.

Whoever asked for the leg armour move should be hung/drawn/quartered . . . and their name WILL come out eventually.

Priceless (not).

Back