NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! (greygoose)

predator-movie-screencaps.com-3725.jpg

Anytime...

@Roberto Thanks a lot for this...don't understand why Sideshow does it this way ...that is sabotage..and no explanation.. It would be great if someone from Sideshow can justify why those bad decisions have been made...

How strange that they would move it from the correct position like that? It's weird one for sure.

Yeah - the "to fit in with the cut & sew elements" response we got is ridiculous. That basically means the "cut & sew" was WRONG.

So - adjust the "cut & sew" NOT the thing that is CORRECT! (2 wrongs do not make a right).

I know who did the move - but he was just doing what he was told.

I'll find out who made that call at some point - then . . . . . . . . . . first up against the wall come the revolution! :)

Seeing as the armour pieces have pegs, it must have been a much bigger job to move that than to cut the fabric to fit around it (as it should) Oh who knows... I'm not buying it anyway.

Seeing as the armour pieces have pegs, it must have been a much bigger job to move that than to cut the fabric to fit around it (as it should) Oh who knows... I'm not buying it anyway.

Yep - it was a stupid and uninformed call, by someone who either does not know the character as well as they think . . . OR just doesn't care.

Back