Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaannnnnnnd the EX portrait that arrived today does not fit my Spidey's body :slap... IMG_20160318_184007.jpg IMG_20160318_184026.jpg

Spoke with Agali through chat and the wheels are in motion again. Hopefully they get back to me about this and the paint issues with the body before the end of next week.

Don't think I'll be smashing the second regular head until I hear back from them.

And for anyone wondering, the ex portrait that came today is definitely more orange than the regular (which others have stated and is noticeable in the prototype pics) and it has the two dimples under the squinting eye but they are not black or black marks (redish-orange like the reset of the portrait)

So mine has a few very minor paint issues on the body that I'm not really concerned about but one of them is worse than the others. See the pic below. There is a little red paint just below the left waist. It isn't glaring viewing distance but it's there. Would you guys send this back?

I was originally just going to live with it.

50b32814b602e600d6c30148c8bdd32e.jpg

7f01b474abd98d30e6bb49b219d10812.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de3bb6da111ae5e7433682e80bb7ddf8.jpg

Rod pretty thick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knew the rod was one piece and went through the hand at angle, could not have been done any other way and survived. Please break the body to show the doubters that the rod makes a 90 turn into the body as well.

And for anyone wondering, the ex portrait that came today is definitely more orange than the regular (which others have stated and is noticeable in the prototype pics) and it has the two dimples under the squinting eye but they are not black or black marks (redish-orange like the reset of the portrait)

Are those marks supposed to be black or not??? Has anyone asked sideshow which is correct and which isnt

that's a bummer about the orange COH, but it makes the EX not as necessary and with a 5k regular run, I still have time to think about if I want this and the black version. I should be able to get a good discount on the reg too.

Knew the rod was one piece and went through the hand at angle, could not have been done any other way and survived. Please break the body to show the doubters that the rod makes a 90 turn into the body as well.

That is definitely a straight rod through the arm. So that means the smaller one that goes into the base and a thicker one going up the arm, two parallel rods. That explains the black box. They are using that to run the thicker rod through the hand. That all means the weakest part is that black rectangle. As long as that holds, all will be good.

That is definitely a straight rod through the arm. So that means the smaller one that goes into the base and a thicker one going up the arm, two parallel rods. That explains the black box. They are using that to run the thicker rod through the hand. That all means the weakest part is that black rectangle. As long as that holds, all will be good.

The guy who took the pic said he hit the black key 6 times as hard as he could with a hammer and it didn't move. So pretty darn solid

Back