NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard ( hot toys CEO) did an interview. OMG reinterpreted it. it's in the marvel section.

And they didn;t say han and anakin this year. they said Anakin is next, followed by Han, with an ATOC character after that, and they will only be releasing 1 or two PER YEAR.

We MIGHT get han and anakin on order this year, but no way we will see them both released this year.

I'm anticipating anakin for a SDCC preorder, and Han as a december pre-order at the earliest.

Cool, thanks for the info and clarification lerath. Can't wait to see their Han and I hope he will be a DX, the possibilities make me tingle in my "special" place.

I can't wait for Jango, but I really don't want to see another figure go up for PO unless is TPM Obi-wan or General Grievous. I'll even take their new Vader.

Yeah where are the pre-orders for Obi-Wan and Grievous? And it feels like they've been teasing Dooku since before Lucas even created the guy.

Cool, thanks for the info and clarification lerath. Can't wait to see their Han and I hope he will be a DX, the possibilities make me tingle in my "special" place.

Didn't they mention that all of their Star Wars offerings were to be in the DX line?

Ask Sideshow - Tuesday said:
Q. ANY PLANS FOR AN ECHO AND FIVES 501ST/ARC TROOPER SIXTH SCALE SET? ALSO, IF YOU GET AROUND TO DELTA SQUAD IN SIXTH SCALE IS THERE ANY CHANCE THEIR “T” VISORS WILL BE LIGHT UP BLUE? THAT WOULD RULE AND YOU GUYS KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! ROCK ON SSC!

A. Man, right on and thanks for the encouragement! Echo and Fives have had some of the greatest stories out of the Clone Wars. We’ll probably end up releasing them as Phase 1 and Arc versions separately, but we love both looks enough that we want to eventually pay our respects to both. Delta Squad is on our radar, but not yet in stone… there’s plenty of time to look into the blue visor request.

Well they're likely gonna come... Eventually.

I just want the ARC gear ones, which will likely be the latter releases and not anytime soon

same here. I don't really want the Phase I figures. Arc trooper gear though, that will be most welcome. but I can wait. I have other SW wants before Echo and Fives

I don't have the hate for Sideshow's humans that some seem to be developing. And iirc, Sideshow mentioned that another round of Jedi are not too far in the future. I am looking forward to those.

Back