NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing that the Taun Taun will not be an action figure kills the whole idea of the piece for me.

I feel the same way... I'm okay with the Dewback being essentially a statue since articulation would hurt the look. But a fully sculpted Taun Taun is just not that interesting to me; but if its covered in fur I might be swayed into buying one

Walruss Man?

:panic: :panic: Cat's out of the bag!!! :panic: :panic:

walrush.jpg

The tauntaun was one of my absolute favorite toys as a kid. Its hard to imagine me passing up a 1/6 scale Sideshow version, fully sculpted or not.

I remember back in the day driving to Toys R Us 38 days in a row in search of the Han Solo/Taun Taun exclusive 12 inch figure from Hasbro. That makes it a treasured part of my collection. With that said, I'd be hard pressed to pass on a Sideshow version, considering their work on the Dewback...

If I had unlimited space (or at least more than I do now :lol) I might be more flexible about the material. But as-is something would have to go for a Tauntaun to be added... so a fully sculpted version probably would not make the cut.

A Wampa might be a different story; but I'm still holding out hope Space Crawler will sell me one of his or offer a kit :pray:

Still waiting on Phase II Rex, Count Dooku, Shae Vizla, Savage Opress, Darth Malgus, Darth Revan, Mara Jade, Quinlan Vos and a few others. Wedge would be cool as would a General Lando.

Still waiting on Phase II Rex, Count Dooku, Shae Vizla, Savage Opress, Darth Malgus, Darth Revan, Mara Jade, Quinlan Vos and a few others. Wedge would be cool as would a General Lando.

You lost me at Phase II but got me back at Wedge and General Lando :lol

I've been saying it since this line began. Ree-Yees and Yak-Face. Even Hasbro hasn't made these two in over 15 years.

I have not seen much request for either Watto or Selbuba....

No love for the Tatoonine pair?...:)

I can tell you all...Rebel pilots would be damned cool right about now. X-Wing, B-Wing, Y-Wing, Snow Speeder...I could be down for them. And I would love to see an X-Wing Luke with some of his survival stuff from Dagobah.

Back