NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a 1/6 Jek Porkins and Wedge Antilles.

I am almost thinking that when the pilots start hitting...Porkins is really an obligatory figure. Wedge as well...but Porkins is just one of those characters that meant nothing to the plot of the movie...but would have detracted from it if he had been removed after we all saw him.

Sort of a mascot for the first film.:lol

I kinda skipped the Jabba series figs, but I couldn't resist a REE-YEES or Squid head in my collection to go with a future ROTJ Boba release

I didn't either, but Ree-Yees and Squidhead are musts. Rebo Band too.

For pilots, I'd take Biggs and Wedge. And Luke. It would be cool to get his gear from Dagobah, finally.

I have not seen much request for either Watto or Selbuba....

No love for the Tatoonine pair?...:)

I would actually go for that pair. I know they aren't anywhere near the most requested figures though. For me there are so many star wars options that I've started picking the figures which I think would make for a striking visual display. (STAP w/ Battle droid, Grand admiral Thrawn w/ throne, Boba fett and eventually General Grievous)

I think that Sebulba and Wattoo would fit that mold.

I have not seen much request for either Watto or Selbuba....

No love for the Tatoonine pair?...:)

Oh, there's love for them, I think it's just that there are a lot of other characters (including core characters) that collectors have been pining for and that haven't been realized in 1/6th.

Having said that, I'd be down for a SS Sebulba and Watto, assuming they aren't $200 each. And in the meantime, Hasbro made some perfectly respectable 1/6 scale figures of these characters. Pick them up for cheap on ebay, give them a more detailed repainting, and I think they'd stand up nicely to more contemporary figures in your collection. :)

My wish list from SS in the coming year would be:
ALL 1:6 Scale
- Scout Trooper w/ Bike
- Jawa 2-pack
- Wicket the Ewok / Logray 2-pack
- Chewbacca w/ Handcuffs
- Panda Baba w/ removable arm
-Sny Snootles and the Max Rebo Band
- Oola w/ chain
- Snow Trooper with Large Canon and ammo box

Basically SSC, as long as its 1/6 and OT, you can expect a purchase from me. All I have bought from you that isn't OT have been Predators, Darth Maul and a Qui Gonn. I would get a EP1 Obi Wan and possible a Queen Amidalla if the attire is either Black dress or the Red/Gold.

You know what I'd really like? An awesome General Grievous, with his cape, that is amazingly posable...

Oh wait... yeah, we were supposed to have that in hand by now.

Sideshow need to be getting any "announced' products under control before releasing others.

The only figures SS needs to do/release (yeah, I know some have been shown in production form) right now are:
1. Chewbacca
2. C-3PO/R2
3. Snowtrooper
4. Tautaun
5. Hoth Han and Luke - Hot Toys
6. Bossk
7. Tie Pilot
8. Ponda
9. Wedge
10. Weequay

For you PT fans: Jango

You forgot Walrusman. Oh. Ponda.

Sideshow should close their entire backstage. Axe the newsletter too. The only information they should share with their customers is what turns up for sale on the homepage. The inevitable disappointment caused by previews is cruel and brutal. It's the epitome of depraved corporate indifference to the agonies endured by those upon whom they fatten.

Last edited:
The only figures SS needs to do/release (yeah, I know some have been shown in production form) right now are:
1. Chewbacca
2. C-3PO/R2
3. Snowtrooper
4. Tautaun
5. Hoth Han and Luke - Hot Toys
6. Bossk
7. Tie Pilot
8. Ponda
9. Wedge
10. Weequay

For you PT fans: Jango
What about Leia? :mad:

We still need figures for Endor and Hoth/Bespin Escape.

how about the ERG's
the Snowtrooper-he has been hinted at..
Biker Scout.
Bossk-SDCC?
Tie Fighter pilot
General G.
Walrusman
Snaggletooth
Jawas
The Tusken-AWESOME.
Tarkin
Hoth Luke
Hoth Han
Hoth/Bespin Leia
General Veers(At At Commander)
TaunTaun SDCC reveal?
Ewoks-these can be done-see Saddle bags on the Dewback ;)
3PO
R2
THE WOOK.

any SW is good SW....right? :)

how about the ERG's
the Snowtrooper-he has been hinted at..
Biker Scout.
Bossk-SDCC?
Tie Fighter pilot
General G.
Walrusman
Snaggletooth
Jawas
The Tusken-AWESOME.
Tarkin
Hoth Luke
Hoth Han
Hoth/Bespin Leia

General Veers(At At Commander)
TaunTaun SDCC reveal?
Ewoks-these can be done-see Saddle bags on the Dewback ;)
3PO
R2
THE WOOK.

any SW is good SW....right? :)

I would purchase these.

So sad there is no Biker Scout is at sight - still I love my one - right now I'm weathering my speeder bike.
Sideshow really would have to compete with all those custom Scouts made here in this forum!
Plus they can't pass an operable helmet - the Tomy one loos so bad ass when open!

My Personal list of wanted figures (no particular order):

General Grievous
Grievous' guard droids
Destroyer Droid
Hoth Luke/Han with Taun Taun
Darth Maul (hoping HT redoes this figure)
ROTS Kenobi
Chewy!!!!
Snow Trooper
Speeder Bike with trooper!

Back