NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would purchase these.
As would along with the Biker Scout and speeder
My Personal list of wanted figures (no particular order):

General Grievous
Grievous' guard droids
Destroyer Droid
Hoth Luke/Han with Taun Taun
Darth Maul (hoping HT redoes this figure)
ROTS Kenobi
Chewy!!!!
Snow Trooper
Speeder Bike with trooper!

I'm guessing you're hopin HT does ROTS Obi-wan? Seeing how SS has already made one

I really want a Hoth/Falcon chase Leia and an Endor Leia with Speeder Bike.
Hoth/Bespin Leia is the main version of her that I want, Endor Leia can come after the Hoth version

Yea I like that a 1/6 version I her is coming but it doesn't sound like its coming anytime soon :monkey2: i hope its a season 3 version less exposed joints and better costume overall. If they want to get the scale right, they're going to have to shorten their new female body for Ahsoka and if seems like that is one of their problems since that the lame excuse they gave about why Dooku hasn't been made.

Bu I will buy her in an instant no question

if they do Ashoka,i hope it is the S4 version of her when they are on Mortis-the force vision Ashoka as her older self is the one i mean.have no love for a Snips version.

At At driver and Veers with a holo Vader?Impressive-they can do a 1/6th cockpit too ;)

i would have to ASSUME that the Falcon cockpit as been bandied about Sideshows Development table-or even the Imperial Shuttle Cockpit?

if they do Ashoka,i hope it is the S4 version of her when they are on Mortis-the force vision Ashoka as her older self is the one i mean. have no love for a Snips version.
?

To me, an older version would almost be like Shaak-Ti in Ahaoka costume. There are obvious facial differences but I feel the younger version would look better next to their CW Anakin than an older version.

But to each his own :duff

:)

Regarding Ashoka I would much rather the season 4 costume (a bit less kiddy than it's predecessor, but not the adult ghost version-since it's more of a what-if)

And a BARC speeder would be a buy for me, I love clone wars era stuff.

If I were going to buy an Ahsoka fig, I would want it to be a young Ahsoka. That way she would look good next to my SSC CW Anakin and Rotta.

The only figures SS needs to do/release (yeah, I know some have been shown in production form) right now are:
1. Chewbacca
2. C-3PO/R2
3. Snowtrooper
4. Tautaun
5. Hoth Han and Luke - Hot Toys
6. Bossk
7. Tie Pilot
8. Ponda
9. Wedge
10. Weequay

For you PT fans: Jango

What about Leia? :mad:

We still need figures for Endor and Hoth/Bespin Escape.

Your right I did miss her...she would be solid, if Hot Toys did her sculpt.

If I were going to buy an Ahsoka fig, I would want it to be a young Ahsoka. That way she would look good next to my SSC CW Anakin and Rotta.

That does make sense, but they've already been inconsistent with obiwan and anakin CW versions.... I don't have rotta but do have CW anakin and a custom obiwan with his first CGI costume so younger Ashoka would make sense...still prefer older simply because she looks more capable.

Would it be to crazy if they ever did a Mandalorian Neo Crusader or something along those lines.

MandalorianArmorKotORCG.jpg

i think 1 thing we all would agree on.......this line needs more female characters.i know baronness is apparently debuting at sdcc for the joe line with the new female body,i just hope we see a new SW female.

i think 1 thing we all would agree on.......this line needs more female characters.i know baronness is apparently debuting at sdcc for the joe line with the new female body,i just hope we see a new SW female.

:goodpost:

I can't wait to see baroness. But with how long it's been since we've seen a 1/6 SW female character, I don't feel Baroness should of gotten the privilege to debut the new female body.

Back