NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w_philips_110710_CP.jpg

See, this is what I mean. You DO NOT post unless the Browns upset someone again, and then they are all you talk about. There are 31 other teams in this league, but apparently the part of the country you live in has completely outlawed the airing of any other NFL teams. And if you want to talk about horrible records thus far bring up the fact your 'Brownies' are tied for 4th worst in the League.

Says the guy with the Steelers logo in his avatar, and a Steelers signature. I suppose you're an objective observer of the NFL? :lol People are allowed to enjoy their victories as much as you gloat in yours. If you can't let a Browns fan enjoy their victory, then lets see you change your avatar and signature. Otherwise stop being an ass.

Was it just me, or were lots of Philly fans still booing as Collie was being carted off yesterday :monkey3

No they cheered when he was carted off. They were booing the replay and rightfully so. That should NEVER have been a penalty and I hope the NFL admits the officials errant call this week. Surely this needs addressed.

The refs did absolutely everything they could to help Mrs. Manning pull out another victory. They failed but still. It was frustrating as hell to watch.

IMO the unneccessary roughness penalties shouldn't even be in game penalties. Let all of that stuff be solved after the game is over with fines or suspensions after its been reviewed.

Its too hard for on-field refs to determine this stuff at a snap judgement. Let them worry about offsides, pass interference, holding, all that sort of stuff.

IMO the unneccessary roughness penalties shouldn't even be in game penalties. Let all of that stuff be solved after the game is over with fines or suspensions after its been reviewed.

Its too hard for on-field refs to determine this stuff at a snap judgement. Let them worry about offsides, pass interference, that sort of stuff.

I actually agree. They have gone too far. It's a nice idea and honestly I don't want to see anyone hurt. However, at the end of the day this is football. The players all will tell you in interviews that they know what they are getting into and fully understand the potential for injury. Hell for some it's why they play. I'm hoping that this week will bring some minor changes to the rules or at least start the process. The Eagles Colts game is a perfect example of where these new rules can drastically change the outcome of a game. Hell 36% of the Colts totall offensive yardage was penalty yards. Something needs to be done.

Tell me about it, the Cowboys are one of the worst teams in the league right now along with the poor Panthers. The only team with a worse record is Buffalo who is 0-8. They are premadonna's and "America's Team" apparently. They get coverage just because they are the Cowboys. I'm watching SC trying to get great coverage on my Brownies beating the Pats and I have to sit through drama on Childress and Favre, and how the Cowgirls are crying and self-imploding.

And speaking of monday night football, Go Bengals!!! Spank those bias.

And the Brown Stains. Don't forget them just because they had a couple of savant moments.

:)

I am just absolutely loving watching the Cowgirls fall apart. It is so awesome! :rock

I have to say, I just might enjoy watching the Cowboys imploding as much as I love watching the Steelers win (when Ben Roethlisberger is not playing for them). Wouldn't it be beautiful to see them lose out the rest of the season?

lol. i get my years mixed up, but I thought maybe the boys traded their 1st for a widereceiver, but maybe that was last year.

I have to say, I just might enjoy watching the Cowboys imploding as much as I love watching the Steelers win (when Ben Roethlisberger is not playing for them). Wouldn't it be beautiful to see them lose out the rest of the season?

I have to agree. I would love to see them lose everything.

Seriously though WTF happened? This team was a beast on defense last year and their offense was coming together. Why the huge fall off? I really don't get it. :dunno

wade phillips is completely uninspiring. plus a big fat target on their backs because they were talking a bunch of junk over the offseason about being the first team to play a SB at home.

Defense doesn't seem like they care when they play. I think motivation plays a huge role. Not sure what could have affected their motivation, though, at least prior to Romo's injury.

some teams need a kick in the behind to play. wade phillips has always been a friendly, passive coach and it doesn't always work. the players will tell you thats what they want, but it doesn't win games.

Back