NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also called a BS penalty which is part of the point of my original post. Replays don't lie.

No they don't, they showed a defenseless player hit in the helmet by another player with his helmet....resulting in a incomplete pass and 15 yard penalty(refs called it wrong but it was 15 yards either way).

No they don't, they showed a defenseless player hit in the helmet by another player with his helmet....resulting in a incomplete pass and 15 yard penalty(refs called it wrong but it was 15 yards either way).

But he caught the ball. He caught it and took two steps. That's what the replay shows.

You must have missed the replay that myself and every analyst on the halftime panel saw.

But he caught the ball. He caught it and took two steps. That's what the replay shows.

Was it a complete pass or a incomplete pass?

Oh that's right it was incomplete.....you just must have missed that part.

Was it a complete pass or a incomplete pass?

Oh that's right it was incomplete.....you just must have missed that part.

The refs made a terrible call. Did you actually see the replay? It was called incomplete but he clearly caught it.

Looks like a lot of past "loser" teams like Tampa, Cleveland and Detroit are starting to come around.

The Cleveland Browns have just beat the best team in the NFL, the pretty boy Patriots have fallen to the Orange and Brown.

No more of this is "another shocker" talk we have proven we can not only compete against but beat the best teams in league. This is even sweeter after toppling the reigning Super Bowl Saints. After being 1 and 5, we are no clawing ourselves back to a 3-5 record.

And look at those first two loses against the Bucs and Chiefs, we lost one by 3 and the other by two measly points. We should have won both, we could easily be .500 right now.

I think peoples need to start giving credit where credit is due. Enough of this 'they got lucky again'. Whoever said I was going to shut up next week when the Browns got whopped by the Pats, and I said hey can beat the Saints then we can beat the Pats. I said so.

"No more of this "another shocker" talk."....STFU.

The Brown Stains are perennial cellar-dwellers. This year will be no different.

Every single year, the worst teams in the NFL beat some of the best ones. I call them the "Rain Man" games. And the Browns simply gave the NFL the Rain Man games this year.

Heard in a Brown Stains team huddle: "Hmmmm, ten minutes to Wopner."

:)

"No more of this "another shocker" talk."....STFU.

The Brown Stains are perennial cellar-dwellers. This year will be no different.

Every single year, the worst teams in the NFL beat some of the best ones. I call them the "Rain Man" games. And the Browns simply gave the NFL the Rain Man games this year.

Heard in a Brown Stains team huddle: "Hmmmm, ten minutes to Wopner."

:)
:lol:lol That is priceless :lol:lol

That Eagles game was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen. No joke. As a fan I'm not just saying that. It seriously was one of the worst. Get your ____ together!

That Eagles game was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen. No joke. As a fan I'm not just saying that. It seriously was one of the worst. Get your ____ together!

82ac1d4047c9.gif

They got lucky again. 2 straight games the other team doesn't show up. Kinda like Oakland's previous 2 games, but look at them now. They are 2 games below .500 half way through the season and that's why everyone knows they suck. I'm kinda glad they won to get the 'experts' off the Pats-wagon. And hows come you only shot off at the mouth when the Browns win, and then can't say something classy like "the other team played a good game" or anything. And what the hell was up with that Costanza faking the injury in the 4th to stall the Pats drive?

Please stop comparing the Browns to the Raiders. The Raiders actually have a winning record.

Damn good game in Philly!! Damn horrid game in Oakland!!!

What??? It was a fantastic game....I love seeing Hoodie Jr with his sour-puss face.:hi5::yess:

Back