NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then why didnt your _____s challenge the call?

Don't think you can challenge that type of flag.

Let's be honest. You're just flaming because your a cowgirls fan and aren't looking at this from a rationale perspective. So quit being a ******. Just deal with the fact that the cowboys suck and your opinion on the rules is flawed. Thanks! :duff

Just an FYI any blows to head are pretty much illegal at this point. It has NOTHING to do with which position the player plays anymore.

Don't think you can challenge that type of flag.

Let's be honest. You're just flaming because your a cowgirls fan and aren't looking at this from a rationale perspective. So quit being a ******. Just deal with the fact that the cowboys suck and your opinion on the rules is flawed. Thanks! :duff

I think they could have challenged the play but the flag would have negated it anyway. Terrible call though, no one hit em with their head, Manning left him for dead

"No more of this "another shocker" talk."....STFU.

The Brown Stains are perennial cellar-dwellers. This year will be no different.

Every single year, the worst teams in the NFL beat some of the best ones. I call them the "Rain Man" games. And the Browns simply gave the NFL the Rain Man games this year.

Heard in a Brown Stains team huddle: "Hmmmm, ten minutes to Wopner."

:)

You STFU. Rain man games, that's almost cute. Two games we win in a row, two great games we beat by large margins, two is a trend my friend. Get use to the Browns winning, you just need time to adjust...it's hard I know for a Steelers fan since they missed a step in the evolutionary stage.

Just an FYI any blows to head are pretty much illegal at this point. It has NOTHING to do with which position the player plays anymore.

An FYI is not needed. I understand the rule just fine. However define "blow" to the head. The NFL needs to add some common sense in their play calling. Something like that clearly is not a "blow". If it is then the NFL and refs should just blow eachother instead of continuing to try to turn their players into fairies.

You STFU. Rain man games, that's almost cute. Two games we win in a row, two great games we beat by large margins, two is a trend my friend. Get use to the Browns winning, you just need time to adjust...it's hard I know for a Steelers fan since they skipped a step in the evolutionary stage.

LOL...fixed. Thanks for noticing. We are just a little above everyone else, aren't we?

The Manning hit on the back of the head was pretty horrible, but I've seen that called before on a few occasions. It is the rule, so like it or not, players have to learn not to violate it. It does mean more scoring as defenses become more cautious, but that's the direction of the game. Allowing for more scoring while simultaneously protecting the money cows (i.e., quarterbacks) is a win-win situation for the NFL.

An FYI is not needed. I understand the rule just fine. However define "blow" to the head. The NFL needs to add some common sense in their play calling. Something like that clearly is not a "blow". If it is then the NFL and refs should just blow eachother instead of continuing to try to turn their players into fairies.
Really its pretty simple any time you hit a player in the head its a blow to the head. And that is very clearly a blow to the head, if it wasn't how to ko someone before they hit the ground if you didnt hit the person in the head?

Have they gone to far with the rule yeah since there will be blows to head when players try to duck a hit or plays like that , however thats not the way they are going to call it and based on that it was a penalty. That was just as much of a penalty as the hit on Jackson was weeks ago, I actually think this was worse the the hit on Jackson.

I understand that you wont see it that way since your an Eagles fan.

LOL...fixed. Thanks for noticing. We are just a little above everyone else, aren't we?

And the Steelers are going to kick some Bengal tail on MNF. Shake off some of that Halloween voodoo that happened to them last Sunday in New Orleans. Watching the Green Bay game right now and Dallas didn't even show up to play ~ BORING!

Really its pretty simple any time you hit a player in the head its a blow to the head. And that is very clearly a blow to the head, if it wasn't how to ko someone before they hit the ground if you didnt hit the person in the head?

Have they gone to far with the rule yeah since there will be blows to head when players try to duck a hit or plays like that , however thats not the way they are going to call it and based on that it was a penalty. That was just as much of a penalty as the hit on Jackson was weeks ago, I actually think this was worse the the hit on Jackson.

I understand that you wont see it that way since your an Eagles fan.

No I understand the rule. I just think it's lame and lacks common sense. But seriously if you think the love scrape manning was worse than the hit on Jackson you are nuts.

No I understand the rule. I just think it's lame and lacks common sense. But seriously if you think the love scrape manning was worse than the hit on Jackson you are nuts.

No I am saying the hit on Collie was more illegal then the hit on Jackson.

The Wade Phillips post-game conference is really embarrassing. He looks lost and confused, and basically admitted that he has "lost" the team and that they don't listen to him. I feel kind of bad for the inept bastard.

The Wade Phillips post-game conference is really embarrassing. He looks lost and confused, and basically admitted that he has "lost" the team and that they don't listen to him. I feel kind of bad for the inept bastard.

SC spent like 20minutes just talking about the Cowgirls :cuckoo:. Wtf is the big deal?, they were overrated to begin with. SC makes things like this sound like its the most shocking thing to ever happen :slap

They had alot of hype coming into the year, so this is a shocker to ESPN et al. and the other media outlets that figured they would be a contender this year. They're still going on and on about it, and I was hoping to catch a few of the Berman/Jackson game summaries before going to bed. But I guess that ain't gonna happen.

same here, seriously SC, nobody gives a ____, get on to some teams that actually deserve coverage :gah:. They act like Dallas just lost the Super Bowl or something. If the Miami Heat was 1-7, they wouldnt get this much coverage :monkey3:lol

SC spent like 20minutes just talking about the Cowgirls :cuckoo:. Wtf is the big deal?, they were overrated to begin with. SC makes things like this sound like its the most shocking thing to ever happen :slap

same here, seriously SC, nobody gives a ____, get on to some teams that actually deserve coverage :gah:. They act like Dallas just lost the Super Bowl or something. If the Miami Heat was 1-7, they wouldnt get this much coverage :monkey3:lol

Tell me about it, the Cowboys are one of the worst teams in the league right now along with the poor Panthers. The only team with a worse record is Buffalo who is 0-8. They are premadonna's and "America's Team" apparently. They get coverage just because they are the Cowboys. I'm watching SC trying to get great coverage on my Brownies beating the Pats and I have to sit through drama on Childress and Favre, and how the Cowgirls are crying and self-imploding.

And speaking of monday night football, Go Bengals!!! Spank those bias.

Tell me about it, the Cowboys are one of the worst teams in the league right now along with the poor Panthers. The only team with a worse record is Buffalo who is 0-8. They are premadonna's and "America's Team" apparently. They get coverage just because they are the Cowboys. I'm watching SC trying to get great coverage on my Brownies beating the Pats and I have to sit through drama on Childress and Favre, and how the Cowgirls are crying and self-imploding.

And speaking of monday night football, Go Bengals!!! Spank those bias.

See, this is what I mean. You DO NOT post unless the Browns upset someone again, and then they are all you talk about. There are 31 other teams in this league, but apparently the part of the country you live in has completely outlawed the airing of any other NFL teams. And if you want to talk about horrible records thus far bring up the fact your 'Brownies' are tied for 4th worst in the League.

Anyone notice that Seahawks fan throwing his beer on Smith during his endzone celebration? That was just classy.

Back