NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry Jones is Al Davis with plastic surgery. If I were Cowher or Gruden I would want no part of Dallas.

Let Jerruh coach himself, it's what he wants.

I love it when Warren Sapp goes off about Al Davis. Talking about him pulling out the black-board and chalk going over plays while the coaches stand there.:lol

NFL will not fine Coleman. So again IMO an apology to the team is warranted. That should have been Eagles ball.

??????????

So every penalty that overturns a turnover should be fined? Hope you say yes if not it makes your previous statement pretty dumb.

??????????

So every penalty that overturns a turnover should be fined? Hope you say yes if not it makes your previous statement pretty dumb.

Not sure what you are saying to be honest. However I do believe that officials should be fined for making weak ass calls that are incorrect and could have drastically changed the game.

Not sure what you are saying to be honest. However I do believe that officials should be fined for making weak ass calls that are incorrect and could have drastically changed the game.

The VP of officiating always go with "they have to make quick decisions and we'd rather they err on the side of caution... blah-blah-blah". It sucks and sometimes it goes in your team's favor and sometimes it doesn't. Rarely do they say "yeah we goofed and it coulda/did cost them the game". That game and the game in Oakland had TERRIBLE officiating!

Actually Refs have been told on any questionable calls like that to throw the flag. So they did what they are supposed to do. The NFL chose not to fine him, and that still actually doesn't mean the flag was unwarranted.

Man you seem to be a very sore winner.:lol

The VP of officiating always go with "they have to make quick decisions and we'd rather they err on the side of caution... blah-blah-blah". It sucks and sometimes it goes in your team's favor and sometimes it doesn't. Rarely do they say "yeah we goofed and it coulda/did cost them the game". That game and the game in Oakland had TERRIBLE officiating!

Oh I know. It just sucks.

To be honest I didn't recognize the head ref. I wonder if he was new? :dunno

By the end of the game I wanted to punch him.

I can accept the "blow" to the head. A rules a rule and while I still debate the term "blow" it is what it is.

The 15 yard penalty on Coleman and the running into the kicker penalties I cant and it was absurd. Not to mention the miss on the most in your face penalty of the game.

canon_10_wk_9_04.jpg

See, this is what I mean. You DO NOT post unless the Browns upset someone again, and then they are all you talk about. There are 31 other teams in this league, but apparently the part of the country you live in has completely outlawed the airing of any other NFL teams. And if you want to talk about horrible records thus far bring up the fact your 'Brownies' are tied for 4th worst in the League.

What are you talking about? You just can't stand the Browns performing well can you? No need to cry like a baby about it.

And this Cowboys news is fantastic...Love it.:lol

Actually Refs have been told on any questionable calls like that to throw the flag. So they did what they are supposed to do. The NFL chose not to fine him, and that still actually doesn't mean the flag was unwarranted.

Man you seem to be a very sore winner.:lol

Wait a second. I didnt just come in here all willy nilly because my favorite team lost. I'm a big believer that you should put yourself in a position to win no matter what. However Mark let's be honest. The rules need work. Why are you even debating this? Do you enjoy the calls? Is this the NFL you want to see? If so I think you have spent too much time in Europe. This isn't ____ing soccer.

Hire Rodney Harrison so they can get him off TV, god hes awful

One of my favorite Pats of all time, but he's pretty bad in his role on FNIM.

Bruschi on the other hand has been great on ESPN. I guess NBC just took the wrong Pat.

What are you talking about? You just can't stand the Browns performing well can you? No need to cry like a baby about it.

And this Cowboys news is fantastic...Love it.:lol

Really, pull your posts before they started upsetting everyone, and they're not 'performing well' they're lucky and you can't handle NFL fans pointing that out ... hence your crying like a baby. So nah:pfft:

Dungy will return.

Leave your pointless grasps into thin air you think are football knowledge to people who actually know what they're talking about. Go back to watching Sportscenter for the 5 second Browns highlights that pop-up every 24 hours. Yeah, they beat 'the best team in the league' (highly debatible at best) and it's called a shocker, again, and then they get back to the real teams. :pfft:

One of my favorite Pats of all time, but he's pretty bad in his role on FNIM.

Bruschi on the other hand has been great on ESPN. I guess NBC just took the wrong Pat.

While I agree on Harrison, I actually think Bruschi is worse. They need to give the guys next to him spit shields. It also wouldn't hurt to ask the man to breathe between words.

Really, pull your posts before they started upsetting everyone, and they're not 'performing well' they're lucky and you can't handle NFL fans pointing that out ... hence your crying like a baby. So nah:pfft:

Leave your pointless grasps into thin air you think are football knowledge to people who actually know what they're talking about. Go back to watching Sportscenter for the 5 second Browns highlights that pop-up every 24 hours. Yeah, they beat 'the best team in the league' (highly debatible at best) and it's called a shocker, again, and then they get back to the real teams. :pfft:

Right...No what I can' handle are pompous Steelers fans putting the Browns down even though they are performing extremely well. I want what your smoking, because it must be good **** in order to like the Steelers.

Which is why The Steelers almost fell to the Bengals tonight, they got lucky on that last drive. Bengals had that and blew it, the Steelers got lucky tonight.

Right...No what I can' handle are pompous Steelers fans putting the Browns down even though they are performing extremely well. I want what your smoking, because it must be good **** in order to like the Steelers.

Which is why The Steelers almost fell to the Bengals tonight, they got lucky on that last drive. Bengals had that and blew it, the Steelers got lucky tonight.

Wait wait wait ........ :lol

Back