NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tough loss starkiller. browns probably should have lost in regulation. between the turnovers and time of possession NYJ really dominated, but the browns held. but to lose with 16 seconds left in ot hurts. i know you're supposed to play to win, but with 41 seconds left and trapped on your 5 yrd line, I don't get why CLE called a timeout. may have cost them the tie.

tough loss starkiller. browns probably should have lost in regulation. between the turnovers and time of possession NYJ really dominated, but the browns held. but to lose with 16 seconds left in ot hurts. i know you're supposed to play to win, but with 41 seconds left and trapped on your 5 yrd line, I don't get why CLE called a timeout. may have cost them the tie.

Yep, Browns confirmed it, they suck.

No doubt, I hate the games they select every weak. Then again more than 50% of the teams in the NFL are horribly inconsistant so no matter what game they show its likely to have a blow out. Who would have thought Denver would be up 21-0 on the Cheifs.

Feel free to "tell the teacher" they'll likely agree and tell you to stop trolling. :lol

You know you don't need to respond to every post a Cleveland fan posts don't you? Its called "class". Learn it.

When you trash an entire city because of a team you don't like and then want to talk about class, that's called being a hipocrate. Learn that. And once again, if you can't take someone smack-talking, then start a Cleveland Browns thread and cry about it over there. I have Steelers as my avatar and sig because I welcome the smack-talking, but I guess I have to engage with adults whos feelings are not hurt easily. My bad.

uh, so you're saying you welcome the smack talk, but can't take mine? haha hypocrite. and you must be small in the pants if people talking positively about a worse team than yours makes your panties bunch up.

uh, so you're saying you welcome the smack talk, but can't take mine? haha hypocrite.

I'm sorry, when exactly were you smack-talking? Alls you were doing was crying because you think I'm classless. See, when I say the Browns suck, that's called smack-talking. When you respond with name-calling, that's called being, as you say, 'classless', or even whiney. Now if you would have responded with something like "the Steelers barely beat the Bengals and the Browns beat them decively, so I wouldn't talk", now that's called smack-talking. Once again, learn it.

you mean like, your momma is fat and your wife is ugly? and i can't remember which gave me better head?

you mean like, your momma is fat and your wife is ugly? and i can't remember which gave me better head?

:lol:lol Wow, why don't you just come out and say I one-uped ya there boss. Unlike you, there is nothing anyone is going to say over the computer to upset me. And by the sound of your juvenile rant, you probably shouldn't be talking like that, and don't even have a GF anyways. Come on over to Steeler Nation, we have love for everyone :rotfl

holy crap the Broncos are demolishing the Cheifs.

The Broncos were up 28-0 with the Chiefs in the red zone and I was thinking, darn no shut out and then sack, forced fumble for a TD for like 85 yrds. :lol

:lol:lol Wow, why don't you just come out and say I one-uped ya there boss. Unlike you, there is nothing anyone is going to say over the computer to upset me. And by the sound of your juvenile rant, you probably shouldn't be talking like that, and don't even have a GF anyways. Come on over to Steeler Nation, we have love for everyone :rotfl

:lol you need to know half my posts are drunken posts and the other half are there to rile people up.

How about them Buccaneers. I figured 7-9 at the start of the season but we may blow right by that. Playoff bound? :)

Back