NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Steelers are usually pretty good at half-time adjustments. Hope they are again tonight. That first half was painful to watch.

The Steelers are usually pretty good at half-time adjustments. Hope they are again tonight. That first half was painful to watch.

Hopefully, because they look like ____! Brady has always diced them up and Belichick rarely loses back-to-back games. Please get something going :pray:

Man, these no-calls are killing me! If they're losing because they're playing like ____ fine, but between that last 'sack' of Ben he was spinning out of as it was blown dead, the helmet-to-helmets the Pats are getting away with, the face mask that about ripped Moore's head off, Randal El being held in the endzone, Ben hit well after throwing the ball, and the Pats getting away with holding the hell out of Pittsburgh's pass rush GAH!! I'm gonna salvage this night and go to bed.

Man, these no-calls are killing me! If they're losing because they're playing like ____ fine, but between that last 'sack' of Ben he was spinning out of as it was blown dead, the helmet-to-helmets the Pats are getting away with, the face mask that about ripped Moore's head off, Randal El being held in the endzone, Ben hit well after throwing the ball, and the Pats getting away with holding the hell out of Pittsburgh's pass rush GAH!! I'm gonna salvage this night and go to bed.

I know. The amount of no-calls are driving me nuts. The Steelers are apparently unable to be called for holding.

Excuses, excuses.

We ran over the Pats and the Steelers are getting spanked by them! :clap

Tells you a lot.

Excuses, excuses.

Tells you a lot.

Sure does...it tells me the Browns are the Rain Man team.

Edit - Have fun with it. You haven't gotten many opportunities like this to have bragging rights. And you won't get many in the future.

Alright! All we need to do is outscore the Pats by 14 points in the last 12 minutes of the game and we have it!

I have nothing against the Steelers with the exception being that every damn girl I seem to date is a fan. :lol

So I hope they lose. However, if the Steelers are still in the mix and the Eagles are out, I will cheer for the Steelers. It's all about the home team with me. :lecture:clap

Sure does...it tells me the Browns are the Rain Man team.

Edit - Have fun with it. You haven't gotten many opportunities like this to have bragging rights. And you won't get many in the future.

Cute, keep making failed jokes and ones bound to be funny, eventually.

It sure does...it tells you that Cleveland beat the Pats in 1 game....that's all it tells you. The Browns will still be drafting in the top 10 next year.:lol

Every team drafts each year, good observation.

Steelers got whopped and I love every sweet second of it. It must be Christmas early, every Sunday the Steelers lose is a grand one.

Excuses, excuses.

Tells you a lot.

No, not excuses. I clearly outlined they played like ____. And the Steelers beat the Browns already this season, so that ruins your retarded statement. Think before you post :cuckoo:

I know. The amount of no-calls are driving me nuts. The Steelers are apparently unable to be called for holding.

Yeah, and the Pats got away with back-to-back intentional helmet-to-helmet hits on Hines Ward and then Mike Wallace. And then what about when Ben releases the ball, is standing there for a second, and then gets leveled - no-call, and also Mewelde Moore getting his head snapped around to his left on a face mask but the Steelers get called for illegal formation. Now I'll admit the Steelers were completely outplayed, but you have to be just a little unbiased here and admit your team got away with some major penalties.

Alright, Steelers need to at least get Kemoautu and Legursky healthy on the O-line again. I'll give Belichick a lot of credit, he knew exactly which of his players to pass-rush where on the Steelers decimated O-line. He never let them get settled. And on the D-line they need to at least get Kiesel healthy in there again. Eason and Hood just can not eat up the blockers like Smith and Kiesel to free up the edge rushers and jam the inside. And hopefully if Pittsburgh manages a play-off spot then Smith will return. Best DE in the league. I'm actually estatic they came back to put up 26 points, they just unforntunately sat on an egg on D against a QB who's always diced them apart and let him score 39 points.

Back