NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you like the Bucs Madden?

I'll give you the long story. I've been a Bucs fan since 1979. I grew up in New Mexico and all we got to see was Dallas, Denver and Oakland then I was watching the 1979 NFC Championship game on tv and that was the first time I had ever seen Tampa. I liked their helmets (I was 9) and colors so I started rooting for them. They ended up losing and I saw one of the players crying on the sidelines so from then on I said I was going to be a Bucs fan. Little did I know after that modest success I would have to survive 10 consecutive years of 10+ losses and become the butt of all my friends jokes for a LONG LONG time but all that crap sure made Super Bowl 37 such a thing of beauty and with this team I see the start of another SB run one of these years. Plus my one season of YAFL football I was on the Buccaneers and we tied for the championship that season. :)

Cool! I have been cursed to be a lifelong, Browns, Indians, now Rockies fan so I have lived a life of losing as well. I'm mostly just a Rockies fan now, but any of those teams winning would be sweet.

See ya next year Vikes. Childress didn't throw 3 ints. Hopefully all the drama will be over then. If Favre does change his mind AGAIN, hopefully the Vikes front end is smart enough to move on despite him. Last year was their year, and that's it time to move on!

tough loss starkiller. browns probably should have lost in regulation. between the turnovers and time of possession NYJ really dominated, but the browns held. but to lose with 16 seconds left in ot hurts. i know you're supposed to play to win, but with 41 seconds left and trapped on your 5 yrd line, I don't get why CLE called a timeout. may have cost them the tie.

I'm upset that we played quite well and fought hard despite some mistakes. We were so close to beating the 5-2 Jets...but alas one play in OT blew it with 16 seconds left. We are playing so much better though.

If we can beat the Saints and Pats, and close this close to beating a team like the Jets...then I'm fairly confident we can at least win the next 3 of our next 4 vs the Jags, Panthers, Dolphins, and Bills. I really wanted to be 4-5 today, but we fought a hard long game and almost came out on top.

it hurts knowing that if you won today that beating Jax would have brought you to .500. Instead beating Jax will only get you back to 2 under. :(

I'm upset that we played quite well and fought hard despite some mistakes. We were so close to beating the 5-2 Jets...but alas one play in OT blew it with 16 seconds left. We are playing so much better though.

The only reason the Browns were even in the game is because Folk sucks. Had he made just 1 of the 3 FGs he missed, the game never would have gone to overtime.

But I do feel bad for Stuckey.

Feel free to "tell the teacher" they'll likely agree and tell you to stop trolling. :lol

You know you don't need to respond to every post a Cleveland fan posts don't you? Its called "class". Learn it.
He is from Pittsburgh thats a word they dont know it seems.:lol

He is from Pittsburgh thats a word they dont know it seems.:lol

I'm not from Pittsburgh, genius. It says right under my avatar I'm from central PA. Pittsburgh is out in the west. Apparently out in CA they don't teach geography in any of your CLASSes :thud:

Giants were too uneven to deserve all their accolades going into this game, IMO. Offensively, they have been hit or miss for years. And the Cowboys did seem more focused and disciplined. I'm kind of glad the Giants lost, just because I want the Saints in the best position possible for the playoffs and the Cowboys don't pose a serious threat there.

Would have been cool to see Denver break 50. I don't think a team has ever had 50 points scored on them and scored 50 points themselves in the same season.

I'm not from Pittsburgh, genius. It says right under my avatar I'm from central PA. Pittsburgh is out in the west. Apparently out in CA they don't teach geography in any of your CLASSes :thud:

Yeah they do but not for states we could care less about.

Back