NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have nothing against the Steelers with the exception being that every damn girl I seem to date is a fan. :lol

So I hope they lose. However, if the Steelers are still in the mix and the Eagles are out, I will cheer for the Steelers. It's all about the home team with me. :lecture:clap

I'm the same with your Eagles this year. I'm rooting for Vick for comeback player and quite possibly League MVP :horror but there's still a lot of football left and Vick was born with a condition where he isn't Peyton Manning, so that negates his MVP eligibility.

Vick was born with a condition where he isn't Peyton Manning, so that negates his MVP eligibility.

Ahhh Peyton. I can't wait for him to exit the league ala Favre. I just don't like him. And I absolutely hate all of his garbage at the line that forces a game to take forever. He's a great QB no doubt. Just tired of him and his snotty bro.

Ahhh Peyton. I can't wait for him to exit the league ala Favre. I just don't like him. And I absolutely hate all of his garbage at the line that forces a game to take forever. He's a great QB no doubt. Just tired of him and his snotty bro.

They should have lost yesterday. Had Pittsburgh not hurt Palmer, resulting in his getting an injection in his shoulder yesterday morning, I think he would have torched that D. Even with 3 INTs (one a pick-six), they still barely lost. Now that the Titans lost and put Indy by themselves in the division lead, the AP is getting their Peyton boners going again :gah:

Every team drafts each year, good observation.

I said drafting in the top 10, good reading comprehension skills.

Yeah, and the Pats got away with back-to-back intentional helmet-to-helmet hits on Hines Ward and then Mike Wallace. And then what about when Ben releases the ball, is standing there for a second, and then gets leveled - no-call, and also Mewelde Moore getting his head snapped around to his left on a face mask but the Steelers get called for illegal formation. Now I'll admit the Steelers were completely outplayed, but you have to be just a little unbiased here and admit your team got away with some major penalties.

Steelers and their fans are the last ones who should be complaining about late hits and cheap shots.:lol

I said drafting in the top 10, good reading comprehension skills.

Steelers and their fans are the last ones who should be complaining about late hits and cheap shots.:lol

What, for James Harrison's three fines that didn't even draw penalties? yep, last nights game is what you would refer to as 'karma'.

Cute, keep making failed jokes and ones bound to be funny, eventually.

Well, at least you are coming around enough to LOOK for humor in them.

It was nice to see the "O" finally show some signs of life in the 4th quarter. The "D" got made to look like a high school football team the whole game. ____ Labeau has to be scratching his head today.

It will make the next meeting between the Steelers and Patriots all the more exciting.

It was nice to see the "O" finally show some signs of life in the 4th quarter. The "D" got made to look like a high school football team the whole game. ____ Labeau has to be scratching his head today.

It will make the next meeting between the Steelers and Patriots all the more exciting.

January 23, 2011 seems like it'd be a great day for it. How about this time it's at the Razor?

Well, at least you are coming around enough to LOOK for humor in them.

As long as they don't drop the ball (no pun intended) like they did last season, and make the play-offs, I'll be happy. They need to get healthy on the O and D line. Hopefully if they make a play-off run Aaron Smith returns, then it'll be Steel Curtain time again :yess:

I don't suppose any of you watched the 49er game yesterday... Over 200 yards in penalties combined. Just horrible... The end was pretty exciting though. Troy Smith looked ballsy out there... I haven't seen that gutsy a performance from 9er QB since Jeff Garcia was on the team..... 8 years ago. :panic:

I really want to see Nate Davis get his shot. I loved watching him at Ball State. I know he's got a learning disability, but is something else going on with him? He seems to do really well in the preseason.

Wow! Close call! I feel for the Browns' fans!

AP - Training at the NFL's Ceveland Browns' practice field was delayed nearly two hours last week after a player reported finding an unknown powdery substance on the ground.
Initially, the Browns' coaching staff thought it was a prank, but training was suspended after the coaches examined the area more closely. The police and homeland security were called to investigate. After an analysis of the scene, Police and Homeland Security forensic experts determined that the substance, while unfamiliar to the Browns' personnel was in fact just the chalk marking the goal line. Officials determined that the Browns are unlikely to encounter the substance very frequently and allowed the team to resume their practice.

Back