NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, the Redskins had little choice, but to re-sign him. Too much money yes, but they have ZERO other options at QB. They won't be lousy enough to have a top 2 pick in the draft and there are no good Free Agent QB's after this year.

I'm not in love with McNabb at all, but for the Redskins he's pretty much their only option.

Honestly, the Redskins had little choice, but to re-sign him. Too much money yes, but they have ZERO other options at QB. They won't be lousy enough to have a top 2 pick in the draft and there are no good Free Agent QB's after this year.

I'm not in love with McNabb at all, but for the Redskins he's pretty much their only option.

Either Kolb or Vick is gone next year in Philly. Why not wait and see what happens to them? Both have put up better numbers than McNabb.

$78m and you have McNabb hand off first 3 plays of the game for a 3 and out right after Vick throws a 88 yrd TD :lol

I agree, but from the point of view of McNabb, he could have weighed his options. Is he the quarterback he used to be? Of course not. But he would benefit a veteran playoff team. Who knows? At this point in his career, maybe it is about the paycheck (Washington Post reports $40 million is guaranteed). But if is looking for that elusive ring, both Minnesota and Arizona make more sense. In Minny, he'd be with a veteran team with a stud running back and two dynamic wideouts in Rice and Harvin. In Arizona, he'd have Larry Fitzgerald and a weak division to contend for a playoff spot every year. Both places have better skill players than his current situation in Washington.

At one point before Dallas blew, the NFC east wasteh toughest division in Football, you cant blame McNabb for this one, who wouldnt sign that contract. Blame Snyder

Maybe next training camp Snyder and Ratface Shanahan can claim that Donovan can't pass the conditioning test so they can try to get their money back. :lol

OMG, this is just embarrassing if you're a Redskins fan. Glad I'm not watching the game in a Philly bar.

HOly crap, the 5th Philly touchdown as I was typing this post. I'd starting going for two point conversions at this point.

cue the circus music. :rotfl

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zjedLeVGcfE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zjedLeVGcfE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I hit my over. :) I'm wondering if the Eagles will pull back for the second half. Surely they wouldn't run the score up to 70+ to ZERO. :lol

Back