NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*^%$*%)%*#$&# TAMPA BAY &%$*%$)%*# Those loosers better not be thinking playoffs. Nice way to blow a 10 point lead schmucks.

:lecture

Thanks a lot for nothing Tampa Bay ____s

Bungles gave the Saints a bit of a scare today, but being the good team they magically turned into last year, Saints were able to pull off the win at the end of the game.

When I knew my dad wasn't going to make it I called the Eagles front office. I talked to a guy for about 20 minutes. I wanted to see if a player could call him or something. The guy said they usually don't do that because those requests tend to upset the players emotionally. Two days later a letter came from Reid himself. It was not a standard letter either. It was tailored to my Dads illness and even his situation. It told him to to never give up and all of that. It said something like I tell my players to never give up and I hope you never give up. The letter was far longer then just that i have a copy somewhere Signed by Reid. I buried my dad with that letter.

What made it so special is it wasn't some generic letter. I will never forget that.

Wow, that's pretty awesome right there. Not a Eagles fan or anything, but that has to get full respect. Right on for sharing that. Glad to hear some of the pros care about the fans still

Saw this on NFL.com :lol

p_manning_101205_CP.jpg

That's what happens when you don't have a running game. No matter how good you are as a QB, if you throw 300 times a game you're gonna get some picks. Brees has had similar moments this year when Payton refused to run the ball.

Tampa Bay imploded there at the end of the game but I'm not complaining.

Every loss so far this year I have given the Bucs the benefit of the doubt, they are a young team and are just learing how to win. But today I am actually mad. To blow a 10 point lead in 6 minutes with bad play and stupid penalties just doesn't cut it for me this time.

Every loss so far this year I have given the Bucs the benefit of the doubt, they are a young team and are just learing how to win. But today I am actually mad. To blow a 10 point lead in 6 minutes with bad play and stupid penalties just doesn't cut it for me this time.

Tough way to lose, but that was definitely the best game from start to finish today. Freeman is a stud and this team should only get better.

Also, they need to go back to those uniforms permanently. Buccaneer Bruce is awesome.

Love or hate Roethlisberger, that dude is tough as hell. And if they want to protect QBs, then why the hell did the Ravens get two blatant blows to Ben's head and no penalties were called, and that hit on heath Miller not being called was a crock of ____!!! Hows about a little more consistency with these "protecting the players" penalties!

Love or hate Roethlisberger, that dude is tough as hell. And if they want to protect QBs, then why the hell did the Ravens get two blatant blows to Ben's head and no penalties were called, and that hit on heath Miller not being called was a crock of ____!!! Hows about a little more consistency with these "protecting the players" penalties!

I agree on these tonight. I'm sure Tuesday morning some people from the Ravens should be receiving FedEx packages from Park Avenue.

Back