NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game sucked, so sloppy.

Browns 5-7!!! :hi5:

I took the Browns today in my pick'em pool...that one and the Steelers game got me the win for the week. I was the only one who took both of those teams to win. So I am good with your Browns today...but just make sure they don't forget their place...

right next to the preserves in the cellar.

:)

I took the Browns today in my pick'em pool...that one and the Steelers game got me the win for the week. I was the only one who took both of those teams to win. So I am good with your Browns today...but just make sure they don't forget their place...

right next to the preserves in the cellar.

:)

On top of the division in two years time? Got it.

5-7, man...that's not too bad at all compared to some of these teams in the league. Heck we are dead even with Titans, Texans, and Minnesota. If were in the weak NFC West we would be one game away from first lol.

I'm loving the total shake ups this year for playoff contenders...the teams that have been appearing year after year are falling and new and better teams are stepping up. Bears, Chiefs, Falcons, Jaguars, Eagles...I'm loving it.

I'm so sick of the Colts, Cowboys, and what not. It's nice to see some teams growing up and into their own and we are actually starting to see the new playoff worthy teams of the next decade to emerge, as some of those from the past 10 years are past their prime now.

Um the Eagles have been in the playoffs pretty much year after year. :rotfl

What do you expect from delusional Browns fans?:hi5:

Every year, 1/2 of the playoff teams didn't make it the year before....and I do love the rationale of "if we were in another division we'd be in 2nd place." AND still not going to the playoffs.:yess:

A lot of close games this week, however there were also several blow outs. Thus far this week's average spread was 10.47.

Where's my Chargers buddy so we can celebrate the season sweep?:nana:

Right here! The streak had to end sometime, 2001 seems like yesterday! The faiders still suck! :nana:

Maaaaan...I can't believe how bad the Chargers played yesterday. :slap

Oh well...Hopefully they regroup for next weeks game against the Chiefs! :D :rock

Right here! The streak had to end sometime, 2001 seems like yesterday! The faiders still suck! :nana:

Maaaaan...I can't believe how bad the Chargers played yesterday. :slap

Oh well...Hopefully they regroup for next weeks game against the Chiefs! :D :rock

We might still suck, but we're better than the Dolts this year.:yess:

this just not our year...special teams are a bunch of a holes :slap

Poor Sproles...first the fumble, then getting KTFO by McClain.:hi5:

this just not our year...special teams are a bunch of a holes :slap

Special teams did a great job against Indy but was all FUBARed against the raiturds. :gah:

On the bright side...Al Davis is still alive and it's only a matter of time before he goes insane again. :wave

We might still suck, but we're better than the Dolts this year.:yess:

Finally...after 9 years. :lol

Um the Eagles have been in the playoffs pretty much year after year. :rotfl

Yeah and every year they never get any farther, I think with Vick they have a new energy about them and McNabb just looked tired and defeated. They are a new team now.

What do you expect from delusional Browns fans?:hi5:

Every year, 1/2 of the playoff teams didn't make it the year before....and I do love the rationale of "if we were in another division we'd be in 2nd place." AND still not going to the playoffs.:yess:

Your delusional, my team is playing so much better than the past few years and we are finally started to build a core that can take us places with Holmgren and Mangini with a team core that consists of great players like Hillis, Cribbs, Fujita, Thomas, and Rogers and rookies Haden, Massaquoi, and McCoy show much potential to be some of the best in the league within a few years.

Back