NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's rich coming from a raiturds fan! :lol :yess:

It's nice to be able to say it for a change instead of having it thrown my way. I'm well aware that what we did in years past has no bearing on the present season....you know, the one where we swept the Dolts.

LA Chargers just has a catchy ring to it don't you think?:hi5:

Your delusional, my team is playing so much better than the past few years and we are finally started to build a core that can take us places with Holmgren and Mangini with a team core that consists of great players like Hillis, Cribbs, Fujita, Thomas, and Rogers and rookies Haden, Massaquoi, and McCoy show much potential to be some of the best in the league within a few years.

I thought I told you about drinking from Lake Erie. You'll be lucky if half of those players are in Cleveland in 3 years. EVERYONE breaks Cleveland's heart.:rotfl

This is painful for me to watch and it isn't even my team. Brady ate the Steelers' lunch the same way, but I am looking forward to a Steelers/Patriots ACF championship. The Steelers will get their payback and it will determine the Superbowl winner for sure.

:)

This is painful for me to watch and it isn't even my team. Brady ate the Steelers' lunch the same way, but I am looking forward to a Steelers/Patriots ACF championship. The Steelers will get their payback and it will determine the Superbowl winner for sure.

At the beginning of the season I would have said you were full o ____. However, the Steelers have become the team in the AFC.

Yeah they've had lots of luck with the Pats in AFC title games.:nana:

Joking aside, that would be a great game. However, I'd much rather see it at Gillette, so these next few weeks to decide seeding are huge.

Steelers vs. Falcons round 2 in the superbowl.

Good article on ESPN today about rowdy NFL fans.

https://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5867055

I find it amazing (not really) that many who have blasted Eagles fans in this very thread have their teams accounted for here. :lol:pfft:

It looks like San Diego fans (and Raiders) are the REAL hooligans. Or rather all the fans in our wonderful state that is California. :wave

Last edited:
Well that game ruined the relatively low point spread for the week. It also further skewed how horrible the choices for MNF have been.

And the Jets are a decent team.

Just further shows how bad the NFL can be from week to week game to game. Even the good teams can't stay consistent any more.

Average pt spread for the week was 12.44.

Well that game ruined the relatively low point spread for the week. It also further skewed how horrible the choices for MNF have been.

And the Jets are a decent team.

Just further shows how bad the NFL can be from week to week game to game. Even the good teams can't stay consistent any more.
Average pt spread for the week was 12.44.

Agreed! You never know what team is going to show up anymore. The Eagles get absolutely waxed by the Bears. Then the following week the Bears almost lose to the damn Lions. I wish that team would have shown up when Philly played them. :lol:pfft:

Back