NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20-10? I wouldn't exactly call that taking apart. The Saints are a far cry from what they were last year. Unless they start playing solid ball (not having to go down to the wire with bumb teams), they won't do too well in the play-offs. I feel they can win out, but to end up as a WC and possibly having to go on the road and play a team that goes 8-8 when they'd be 13-3, that'd hurt.
You're talking about the score, but if you saw the game (which I'm assuming you did), the Saints methodically de-constructed the Steelers. As for where they were last year, they really weren't playing much better then IMO (though the lack of balance this year is a bit distressing). Last year they had plenty of close games and come-back wins (most notably their games against Miami and Washington). Every team that isn't the Pats from a few years ago is gonna have tight games that come down to the wire. But the good teams win those.

Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Donovan Mcnabb are leading the leauge in interceptions. This has been the most interesting year in recent memory.
Well, I understand Brees and Peyton. Even today when the Saints were up by 3 touchdowns, Payton kept calling goddamn passes (when the INT occurred). The Colts had no rushing game this year. In both cases, you a) make a team one-dimensional, and the opponents are gonna make you pay; and b) if you throw more than everybody else, your just statistically more likely to thrown more INTs.

I think Eli is just not very good. Every time I see them play, he seems to chuck the ball up for grabs, and to win because they have a good defense, and because he's got scrappy receivers that are able to get the ball more often than the other guys. Favre is Favre. I don't know about McNabb b/c I haven't followed Washington at all. But they're just dysfunctional so that isn't surprising, either. This is an interesting year, but I don't think any of these guys having lots of INTs is surprising.

Good game last night, tough loss for the boys but it's a marked improvement from earlier this year.

I did love seeing Vick knocked around, this keeps up and he'll be out soon. :clap

It is pretty interesting to me to see the change in the Cowboys since the coach change. They are a vastly different team now.

But I still hate them.:)

Jerry Jones is on the field. Now they mean business. :lol
I always find it funny when he gets down there, folding his arms and looking serious. What a buffoon.

I have noticed the Falcons owner doing that quite a bit, as well. Despite having a bunch of degenerate freaks and perverts on his team and in the stands, Arthur Blank is a pretty likable guy, though. Saints owner Tom Benson is a huge tool.

the Jets are such an arrogant dirty team I hope the stupid fans will finally get off the Patriots jock and start calling this team the bad apples of the NFL.

It is pretty interesting to me to see the change in the Cowboys since the coach change. They are a vastly different team now.

But I still hate them.:)
The most interesting part is the sudden total change in play calls on offense, guess its because you have to change calls when you know your job is now on the line:rotfl

Desean Jackson was about to start throwing grunt at the crowd, or something...

Saw this and I thought it was appropriate for Jackson.

djackson.gif

Can a talented individual possibly make a gif I can use as my avatar of Jackson falling backwards please? :bow

Back