NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope people realize now why Favre is the QB over TJ. What's that his 3rd pick?(not really paying attn.) I'll take Favre with his ints and exp over TJ. (stupid analysts)

Last edited:
Is the season over yet?

Can't wait to get into rebuild year. All the Favre fagging drama over. TJ, BERRIAN GONE! And maybe, just maybe...GET AN OFFENSIVE LINE.

Did I hear that right that if Farve doesn't play another game he will end his career on a INT:rotfl

I don't care how much anyone hates Favre, that streak is one of, if not the most amazing streaks in sports history. The league will definitely be different without him. He's the last connection to the era of football I grew up in and that makes me kinda sad.

I don't care how much anyone hates Favre, that streak is one of, if not the most amazing streaks in sports history. The league will definitely be different without him. He's the last connection to the era of football I grew up in and that makes me kinda sad.

I had a lot of respect for him years ago but when he turned every off season into a circus act, he lost ALL respect I had left for him. The I am not hear to teach comment when Rodgers was drafted lost a large portion of the respect. He turned into a joke and love that he will remember for as much of the joke he was at end as he will for the streak.

I guess you have no respect for Joe Montana then either.
Sorry I dont remember Joe dragging things out or saying he wouldn't help a QB in waiting. I would like to know what details you based that comment off of.

It could have happened but then things weren't covered anywhere the same as they are now.

I had a lot of respect for him years ago but when he turned every off season into a circus act, he lost ALL respect I had left for him. The I am not hear to teach comment when Rodgers was drafted lost a large portion of the respect. He turned into a joke and love that he will remember for as much of the joke he was at end as he will for the streak.

:lecture Since the start of the season I've been cheering for the opposing teams to give him a concussion.

Exactly Favre lost ALL class. It was disgusting. Hell even Vick has more class in interviews than Favre. Favre turned into an all about me person. In football when that happens to a QB it's over.

Sorry I dont remember Joe dragging things out or saying he wouldn't help a QB in waiting. I would like to know what details you based that comment off of.

It could have happened but then things weren't covered anywhere the same as they are now.

Joe hated Steve Young and treated him like ____. Steve wrote about it in one of his books. I believe there is even an NFL films countdown that had their feud rated in the top 10 NFL feuds of all time. Part of the hate came because Joe was supposed to retire but wouldn't and rightly so. Then Joe got traded and got his sweet revenge in his second year with the Chiefs. Plus Joe ruined the ending of Rudy forever :(

I still love Joe and he'll always be the best and my favorite.

Back