NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do, Mr. Perfectionist-with-no-other-come-back.

Yes, that is a period you forgot in your sentance.

Glad you had to go back and add that after submitting the first time, and I don't see the need to add puctuation if I'm ending with a smiley. The smiley is the punctuation :lecture

*Quick edit, you spelled sentence incorrectly.*

Not crying...I knew the Giants would lose. This is Vick's year. As much as I hate to admit it. Season MVP and Superbowl MVP.

To bad your wrong on both of these. I am pretty sure there is QB in New England that will take care of the Season MVP, and and the Superbowl MVP:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. I wouldn't bet on them to make it let alone win.

:goodpost::exactly::rock:rock

desean_jackson2.jpg

Someone stick a fork in the Giants.

Spartanarized! :rock

photo-6.jpg

WOW if he scored on the Kick Off return that would be hands down the best play of the year.

I hate having to root for the Pats, especially when the opposing QB is an LSU guy, but right now I've got to root against any potential challengers to the Saints wildcard spot.

C'mon Brady!

Too many dumb penalties so far. It's amazing that they're only losing by 3.

The Packers are killing them in TOP. Smart to keep Brady off the field.

I know it is only one game (and not even a complete one), but Flynn is impressing the hell out of me tonight. He was a good QB at LSU, and had some nice moments, but nothing out of this world. More a game manager than anything else. Surprising to see him playing this well his first time out. But like the announcers have said, he has played in huge games before, and doesn't seem to get frazzled by high pressure situations.

I hate having to root for the Pats, especially when the opposing QB is an LSU guy, but right now I've got to root against any potential challengers to the Saints wildcard spot.

C'mon Brady!

Unless the Saints lose both they are in as WC the two teams that could catch them at 11-5 can't both make it to 11-5. So beat either ATL or TB and your in, if you lose both those well that would be 3 in a row and maybe you shouldn't be in the playoffs.

Too many dumb penalties so far. It's amazing that they're only losing by 3.

The Packers are killing them in TOP. Smart to keep Brady off the field.
Well when you D scores that doesn't help get Brady on the field. :dunno

Unless the Saints lose both they are in as WC the two teams that could catch them at 11-5 can't both make it to 11-5. So beat either ATL or TB and your in, if you lose both those well that would be 3 in a row and maybe you shouldn't be in the playoffs.
But I'm not concerned about whether they should or shouldn't be in the playoffs :D

I know their odds are good, but you never know. Atlanta is obviously damn good right now, and Tampa Bay has the potential to beat any given team on any given day, IMO. Despite losing to, uh, the lowly Lions today :lol

lions won today!!! yup im a lions fan so i wont revisit this thread until they win again.... hopefully the internets is still around ;)

Back