NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my Giants choked as usual. Although it's so nice and heartwarming to see the Eagles win with such class. They are a class act all around. :rotfl:rotfl

Same class your Giants players and coaching staff had by walking off the field. :lecture

Stinking Saints had to go let me down today too! I thought Brees would have had a field day on that awful secondary!!!

Coming from a Steelers fan I figured that out as well. But I don't hold it against you at all. You can't help yourself! :yess::hi5:

Yeah, because we normally hold a special place in our hearts for little fellas who can't not spell very well. :1-1:

"Can't not" ? Use grammar much? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

See, where as you just made a random post with a terrible spelling error, mine can be chalked up as directly making a joke towards your .... short comings. But since we're taking stabs at fan bases, well then I guess that should be expected from a Giants fan :nana:

See, where as you just made a random post with a terrible spelling error, mine can be chalked up as directly making a joke towards your .... short comings. But since we're taking stabs at fan bases, well then I guess that should be expected from a Giants fan :nana:

Trust me....I know the difference between "stupid" and "stoopid". Steelers fans are stoopid. :lecture

i think sprig misspelled sore loser.

Nah, I pointed the blame at the Steelers for that loss, if you'd care to actually check prior posts before jumping into the middle of a ... conversation. I'd retaliate with calling you a sore loser as well, but I guess the Broncos would of had to be winners to begin with before you could be a sore loser :wave

Trust me....I know the difference between "stupid" and "stoopid". Steelers fans are stoopid. :lecture

Well that must be VA based Giants fan lingo for something insulting, because I can't find the definition for that ... word? ... anywheres. (once again, I intentionally made a grammar error there, so don't get your panties all in a bunch :wink1:)

Nah, I pointed the blame at the Steelers for that loss, if you'd care to actually check prior posts before jumping into the middle of a ... conversation. I'd retaliate with calling you a sore loser as well, but I guess the Broncos would of had to be winners to begin with before you could be a sore loser :wave

right....try not to kick the dog tonight, since with the steelers losing we all know there isn't really anything else to feel good about being in pittsburgh.

This thread reminds me of holiday cheer. :rotfl

I just get on here in lieu of _____ing too loudly and waking my kids up. Some 'fans' (if that's what you call them) get on here to try and rile others up because they're pissed their squad blew it. I just like having fun with 'em :lol

This thread reminds me of holiday cheer. :rotfl

Hah...and coming from a Giants fan should make you warm and fuzzy inside as well. :1-1: Im not blindly devoted to my team like some people on this thread. Vick is playing amazing football and it makes a great "heartwarming" & "comeback" story for the NFL if he does in fact win the MVP.

right....try not to kick the dog tonight, since with the steelers losing we all know there isn't really anything else to feel good about being in pittsburgh.

Yep, because with Carolina and Cleveland left, and still sitting in the #2 slot, all hope is lost :cuckoo: And I have cats, no dogs. But if I kick them it's because I don't like the little ____ers!

Back