NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I pointed the blame at the Steelers for that loss, if you'd care to actually check prior posts before jumping into the middle of a ... conversation. I'd retaliate with calling you a sore loser as well, but I guess the Broncos would of had to be winners to begin with before you could be a sore loser :wave

It's in a really big book. You might have trouble with all the big confusing words. I suggest "Green Eggs and Ham" as a starting point. :monkey1

Don't trash that Pittsburgh nightlife. :rotfl

I don't even live in Pittsburgh. I had to point that out to someone else trying to bash the Steelers. Look at my location under my avatar and it says central PA. Pittsburgh is in western PA. Pay attention in geography in school tomorrow, ya might learn something :lecture

I don't even live in Pittsburgh. I had to point that out to someone else trying to bash the Steelers. Look at my location under my avatar and it says central PA. Pittsburgh is in western PA. Pay attention in geography in school tomorrow, ya might learn something :lecture

I wasn't talking about you. If you read the post I quoted he mentioned Pittsburgh. I don't think he mentioned your name or said you lived in Pittsburgh at all.

It's in a really big book. You might have trouble with all the big confusing words. I suggest "Green Eggs and Ham" as a starting point. :monkey1

Alright, you completely lost me there on that piss poor attempt at trash talking. I guess that's an inside joke between you and your imaginary friends :dunno

living in pittsburgh and being a steeler fan is one in the same. it proves your life sucks either way. :lol

I wasn't talking about you. If you read the post I quoted he mentioned Pittsburgh. I don't think he mentioned your name or said you lived in Pittsburgh at all.

:slap because you need to learn to comprehend a post before quoting it. And I was talking to you. So :pfft:

living in pittsburgh and being a steeler fan is one in the same. it proves your life sucks either way. :lol

Once again, that's geography, and at least around here they teach us that the first word of a sentence is capitalized. Man, the economy in your area must suck! :rotfl

:slap because you need to learn to comprehend a post before quoting it. And I was talking to you. So :pfft:

And I wasn't talking to you. I was talking about Pittsburgh's nightlife. Where in my post did I say you lived in Pittsburgh? Please show me. Show me where I said "Sprig lives in Pittsburgh."

Very angry people in Central PA....seems like you have a chip on your shoulder about something. You need to be more happy. It's Christmas! Try smiling! :1-1::1-1:

And I wasn't talking to you. I was talking about Pittsburgh's nightlife. Where in my post did I say you lived in Pittsburgh? Please show me. Show me where I said "Sprig lives in Pittsburgh."

:peace Damn, don't get mad. C'mon, hugs all around :1-1:

Very angry people in Central PA....seems like you have a chip on your shoulder about something. You need to be more happy. It's Christmas! Try smiling! :1-1::1-1:

You really felt the need to go back and add that after submitting your previous comment? That's as bad as people that like their own status on Facebook :cuckoo:

Back