NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EDIT:

Sigs will be here

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What I want for Christmas

Eagles second seed in playoffs

Eagles Vs Falcons ---> Eagles win with Vick in Atlanta

Eagles Vs Patriots Super Bowl ---> Eagles win IN DALLAS against the team that beat them in 2003.

I would be in heaven. :monkey3

Eagles Vs Patriots Super Bowl ---> Eagles win IN DALLAS against the team that beat them in 2003.

Sorry the Eagles Christmas gift was already given out on Sunday.

said these exact things earlier today

Momma always said to "want" in one hand and "shit" in another hand...then come back and tell me which filled up faster.:lol

So now Favre is starting:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Is it wrong for me to want to see him hurt bad tonight

I don't like him. I don't want to see him hurt. But I do want to watch him get thumped around a bit.

I didnt say I want him to die :lol

Seeing him get hurt enough so I will know I never have to hear about him coming back would make me VERY happy.

Dont see why this couldnt happen. Again, say what you will about Vick, but hes awesome to watch play football, hope the Eagles win th NFC and face the Pats in the superbowl

Personally I'd like to see the winner of the NFC West if the Pats can make it all the way to the SB. The Eagles scare the bejeezus out me with all of their team speed on offense. After that it'd be the Saints, then the Falcons.

Either way it's still a long way to Dallas and they're not going to make it if there are more efforts like last night.

Back