NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well when you D scores that doesn't help get Brady on the field. :dunno

No, it doesn't. The Packers endless drives have done a good job of doing that. It's kept Brady out and has completly gassed the D.

Oh well, every Pats loss this season was followed by a 5 game winning streak. I'd take that trade.:)

Sigh. We could not stop the Bengals run, wtf?! I think our defense was asleep at the wheel, and they couldn't stop them and are offense was hardly on the field. The only thing that I was pleased with was McCoy really growing up in the role of team leader and QB.

Though the Lions and Eagles winning made me happy. My Panthers won too!

And best of all...Steelers lost!!!

You can tell that Flynn played under Les Miles :D

Packers= worst tackling team i've seen this year

____. You should have seen the Saints today! I saw multiple runs where 5, 6, 7 tackles were broken. I saw that one bad play by the Packs, but it was offensive players bumbling around after an INT. What do they know about tackling?

we should start a NFL player sig group...lame idea? :rotfl Im just in a sig makin mood, I havent made one in a while, except for the Vick one I have now

:lol will do, anyone else that wants me one, do me a favor and shoot me a PM or comment on my page

edit: FIRST SIG DONE

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back