NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farves is a bit of a drama queen but gives everything he has on the field to his team. Played banged up too many times to count and gives his team 110% when he's out there.

Me either, take notes, doesnt look like he will be seen again

Hester is killing them tonight

2000 Draft - Tom Brady - Round: 6 / Pick: 199

2010 Draft - Joe Webb - Round: 6 / Pick: 199

Another diamond in the rough, before our eyes?:lol

I guess. I've read several reports that jackson has pissed off a good portion of the vets on his team and that he's not well liked. Jackson just comes off as very brash and a smart mouth thug.

I guess. I've read several reports that jackson has pissed off a good portion of the vets on his team and that he's not well liked. Jackson just comes off as very brash and a smart mouth thug.

You know how close I live to Philly. I have never heard a peep. In fact his teammates say how good a player he is and how he's just having fun. I would love to read the reports you have. Do you have a link?

Well, honestly unless he's a Albert Haynesworth I'd expect his teammates to stick up for him.

Here's one I could find real quick.

NBC

I did hear one of the funniest things on ESPN this morning, I only half heard what they said but it was to extent that Jackson looked at the time and thats why he ran along end zone, but the video shows that time has expired before he got near the endzone.

Well, honestly unless he's a Albert Haynesworth I'd expect his teammates to stick up for him.

Here's one I could find real quick.

NBC

That article is a joke. I laughed while reading it. But still interesting. Trust me the Philly media would be all over that if it had any validity.

I did hear one of the funniest things on ESPN this morning, I only half heard what they said but it was to extent that Jackson looked at the time and thats why he ran along end zone, but the video shows that time has expired before he got near the endzone.

Look at the replay. Did he showboat. Sure! But for a second. His initial cut down the line had good intent. He clearly sees the clock and takes a few extra strides. He saw no danger and he took it. :lol

That article is a joke. I laughed while reading it. But still interesting. Trust me the Philly media would be all over that if it had any validity.

I guess. I can't lie when I say I'd wouldn't mind seeing him take another whack like he did earlier this season soon. Maybe teach that kid a lesson or two.

Jackson just comes across as a total ******. Typical thug athlete with all kinds of talent. Guys like him make me miss Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, etc.

I guess. I can't lie when I say I'd wouldn't mind seeing him take another whack like he did earlier this season soon. Maybe teach that kid a lesson or two.

Jackson just comes across as a total ******. Typical thug athlete with all kinds of talent. Guys like him make me miss Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, etc.

To wish a hit like that (one of the most dangerous and violent hits EVER) in the NFL on any player speaks to your character I guess. Personally I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Good luck with that! :duff

Back