NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's also be real. The hit he took there was no showboating during. He was playing hard. If he ____s up just once showboating then I will agree with you and say he deserved it.

To wish a hit like that (one of the most dangerous and violent hits EVER) in the NFL on any player speaks to your character I guess. Personally I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Good luck with that! :duff

Well, no offense Keith I could care less what you think of my character. If you judge a person by that then its fine but stupid I think. I'm just fine with the character that I have.:wave

That article is a joke. I laughed while reading it. But still interesting. Trust me the Philly media would be all over that if it had any validity.

It was at 0s and he was at the 25 yard line. Nice try to defend him though.:lol

He is clear at the 40 yd line and there is 2 seconds unless he thinks he has a 0 second 40 yard dash time he wouldnt have needed to run as far down line to kill a few seconds. He can saw whats he wants be is FULL of it.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game...an-t-Miss-Play-Jackson-s-walk-off-punt-return

Let's also be real. The hit he took there was no showboating during. He was playing hard. If he ____s up just once showboating then I will agree with you and say he deserved it.

No but it could be called Karma (and no I dont mean the guy from across the pond:lol)

Well, no offense Keith I could care less what you think of my character. If you judge a person by that then its fine but stupid I think. I'm just fine with the character that I have.:wave

So you are wishing a life threatening injury on someone you don't know, and think that's a good thing? Absolutely I question that. I wouldn't even wish that on TO and I despise him. So yes think about that.

No but it could be called Karma (and no I dont mean the guy from across the pond:lol)

Sorry but I don't believe in mystic forces. I just don't. It wasn't Karma. It was a football play. And one I might add that shouldn't have been penalized or fined against. It was a legal hit IMO. These guys know why they play.

So you are wishing a life threatening injury on someone you don't know, and think that's a good thing? Absolutely I question that. I wouldn't even wish that on TO and I despise him. So yes think about that.

I said similar. He needs another good hit to knock some sense into him. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over what you think of my character Keith. Especially over a comment in regards to football. :lol I don't really feel its worth it.

I said similar. He needs another good hit to knock some sense into him. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over what you think of my character Keith. Especially over a comment in regards to football. :lol I don't really feel its worth it.

I'm sure you won't. That's why it's wrong. If you honestly feel that way it's kind of sad. I hope you're not teaching your students to hit someone when they don't like someone else. ;)

Trust me my character as a person is just fine. As far as what I've taught my students. No, I wouldn't teach them that.

Trust me my character as a person is just fine. As far as what I've taught my students. No, I wouldn't teach them that.

With that then I don't believe your former post and will chalk it up to smack talk. You can't teach what you don't know. So therefore you know deep down you are wrong in the post and it's just talk. Glad our youth isn't being violated by a violent hypocrite. :lol

I do not want to see him killed or hurt in a way that would tragically change his life. You're correct on that. Do I think he's ****** damn right I do.

I do not want to see him killed or hurt in a way that would tragically change his life. You're correct on that. Do I think he's ****** damn right I do.

Got it! I was like WTF? Sure he's a ******. That's why I like him. I even like ocho cinco. If you can back it up I say go for it. Just like Maverick in Top Gun. I like that in a pilot. There's a certain level of arrogance needed to play great in the NFL. If he's scoring great! Celebrate however you want. ____ up while doing it, well that's a problem. If he gets crushed on the 1 while showboating I will join in on the hate. He's having fun. That's why we all watch. Hate him love him whatever. He is one of the most entertaining players in football and will be in the hall of fame.

I just wish more players let their game do the talking. Less showboating. As far as being in the hall. Well, its a little early for that.

I guess. I can't lie when I say I'd wouldn't mind seeing him take another whack like he did earlier this season soon. Maybe teach that kid a lesson or two.

Jackson just comes across as a total ******. Typical thug athlete with all kinds of talent. Guys like him make me miss Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, etc.

Gotta agree with you on that Josh. Rice and Montana never showboated and yet they were always fun to watch. I don't mid if a guy celebrates/showboats once in a while but someone who does it every single play? Gets a bit old quickly.

Gotta agree with you on that Josh. Rice and Montana never showboated and yet they were always fun to watch. I don't mid if a guy celebrates/showboats once in a while but someone who does it every single play? Gets a bit old quickly.

He doesn't do it every play. He doesn't even do it every touchdown. :dunno

As for the hall of fame. He's pretty much going to be there. He already has been the first player in NFL history to go to the pro-bowl under two positions. He now has the first ever game winning punt return at the end of regulation.

Last year at the age of 22 he tied an NFL record for touchdowns of 50 yards or more in a season.

So I would said he's well on his way. :monkey1

He doesn't do it every play. He doesn't even do it every touchdown. :dunno

As for the hall of fame. He's pretty much going to be there. He already has been the first player in NFL history to go to the pro-bowl under two positions. He now has the first ever game winning punt return at the end of regulation.

Last year at the age of 22 he tied an NFL record for touchdowns of 50 yards or more in a season.

So I would said he's well on his way. :monkey1

We'll have to agree to disagree. It might be an age/generation thing but I like it when my guy scores a touchdown he just hands the ball to the ref. No showboating, no celebrating, just getting on with the game. And wow does that make me sound old...

We'll have to agree to disagree. It might be an age/generation thing but I like it when my guy scores a touchdown he just hands the ball to the ref. No showboating, no celebrating, just getting on with the game. And wow does that make me sound old...

No, not old. I kind of agree. There is a time an place for it. For example if they are getting their asses kicked I don't like it when a lineman sacks the QB and acts like he just found the Holy Grail on the field. It's like damn dude, you're losing. :lol:slap

Back