NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there ever a doubt?

I wish I could say no, but I originally had this team pegged for a 10-6 record with the brutal schedule. To think that they could finish 14-2 with the amount of rookies they have starting is amazing. The foundation of the future is pretty well set and they should compete well during the last years of Brady's "window".

The way they've exceeded expectations, now it'd be a major letdown to be one and done like last year when Baltimore shattered the mystique of Gillette Stadium.

Thanks DS. I think they can win their first round game but that's about it.

I saw that last night. He just isn't a great coach but didn't exactly have a qb either.

Congrats to the city of Philadelphias mayor and the NFL for being the biggest pussies on the planet. :duff

God forbid the rich folk that can afford game day tickets have to drive in a bit of snow.

Congrats to the city of Philadelphias mayor and the NFL for being the biggest pussies on the planet. :duff

God forbid the rich folk that can afford game day tickets have to drive in a bit of snow.

And everyone would be badmouthing the Mayor and the NFL if they had played the game last night and the blizzard hit stranding 1000's of people and many possibly dieing in car accidents.:slap

Thanks DS. I think they can win their first round game but that's about it.

I saw that last night. He just isn't a great coach but didn't exactly have a qb either.

Their infrastructure is crap too... Jed York said they're looking for a GM then a head coach. The organization needs direction and right now the 49ers don't know what the hell they're doing or where they're going.

And everyone would be badmouthing the Mayor and the NFL if they had played the game last night and the blizzard hit stranding 1000's of people and many possibly dieing in car accidents.:slap

Oh that's bs and you know it. They play in snow in Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, New England and everywhere else. That's such a lame ass reason. It has snowed more than that in Philly in the past and they still played. I would love to know the "real" reason behind this. And it isn't/was the snow.

This guy could be the "real" reason right?

ATT00001.jpg

They didnt seem to care when they hosted the NFC Championship. From what I have seen they got FEET more snow then they did this weekend. :dunno

If I remember right they got 4-6 feet of show that weekend but the game went on. Trust me i remember the weekend was horrible, I was pretty much stuck in a hotel with no food(they ran out) with a bunch of loud obnoxious D-bag eagles fans:panic:

Oh that's bs and you know it. They play in snow in Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, New England and everywhere else. That's such a lame ass reason. It has snowed more than that in Philly in the past and they still played. I would love to know the "real" reason behind this. And it isn't/was the snow.

I thought that they figured to many people would just stay home and they would loose millions in parking and concessions dollars.

I thought that they figured to many people would just stay home and they would loose millions in parking and concessions dollars.

I am pretty sure its the fact that it gave the NFL a way to have a game on Tue, I wouldn't be surprised to see NFL try and have a game every day at some point.

Another win the aints didn't play any part in. Should have been 21 - 10 game but the luckiest ____in team in the universe had another one gift wrapped and shoved up their ass next to the horseshoe that's growing mold. Doesn't matter anyway we'll still get top seed and the division next week.

Edit: *Waits for the bag heads to roll in with the fortune and glory posts. ____ you I'm going to bed.

Last edited:
Back