NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL at the sore loser. Saints defense outplayed the Falcons offense tonight, and the Falcons didn't deserve to win. Bounces went both ways (such as the deflected interception). Saints didn't play much better, but they did play better.

But, whatever. Some people in this world just can't accept reality, or the fact that an opponent outplayed their fave team. I guess I need to start lumping Atlanta fans in with Browns and Ohio State fans.

Bounces went both ways my ass. How about the double pass interference call that no one but a bag head fan agreed with. How about 7 points off of a snap that didn't even get off the ground. Yeah that happens all the time. Or how about the NFL's longest streak with over 417 touches and never fumbling just drops the ball on the 1 inch line without even being stripped. Then instead of investigating to see who has the ball they automatically call it aint's ball while there is still a pile making it unreviewable because it was called on the field and it can't be seen because there is still a pile. Maybe we'll go to the questionable no call saftey where Brees tosses the ball 30 yards away from anyone but there happened to be a guy sort of kind of in the ballpark of the area. Then the awesome spot of the ball at the end where you're given an entire yard allowing you to end the game on 3rd and inches vs. a little over a yard. You're right though, John Abraham jumping up and swatting a ball in the air to catch it is equal. You can lump me in with any fan you want. Collectively we're not even half as ____ty as the chocolate cities.

I'm sure you're right. If he had his way, Newt Gingrich surely wouldn't allow blacks into his city at all.

Falcons got owned tonight, btw. They were the Saints _____es. Really enjoyed that game. :rock

Well, we'll see. If they do end up playing, I guess I'll just get prepared to hear more of your excuses and "lucky charms" comments or whatever once it's over. :lol

After some more thought, you have convinced me. It is pretty crazy to win a Superbowl and get 11 wins this year on the whole "lucky horseshoe" strategy, though. They might as well just flip a coin at the beginning of the game, since the ability of the players on the field obviously has no role in the outcome. But obviously, that's how it goes. And cruel fate, influenced by the chocolate voodoo priests in New Orleans clearly cost the superior Falcons with their 215 yards of offense the game tonight. Sucks for you.

As soon as the chocolate city is restored the football Gods will rip that horseshoe out of their ass like he's cranking up a chainsaw and all will be restored when the bags come back out. Shouldn't have won them last year, and have been even luckier to win them this year. I give you 3 legit wins on the schedule though. Ones that someone didn't hand you. That your team won, not the other team losing.

Well, you're being a bit generous with the 3 wins I think, but otherwise :goodpost:

Also, don't underestimate the role of Goodell "persuading" the refs to get his feel good story last year.

NFL is such a sham.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/flBXW78dVEc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/flBXW78dVEc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2hga3jo.jpg

Their infrastructure is crap too... Jed York said they're looking for a GM then a head coach. The organization needs direction and right now the 49ers don't know what the hell they're doing or where they're going.

Yeah, they're a train wreck. Maybe they can get back on track and get good again. Someday I swear I'll get my dream super bowl.

How are the Patriots unbeatable? I get tired of the ESPN team saying this, The Browns destroyed them.

I wonder if we will keep Mangini or not...

They're not "unbeatable", but have you watched them play since that game? They've gone 7-0, out scored opponents 261-118 and haven't had a turnover.

If anything the Browns should be thanked since that's the game the players seem to point to when they want to stay humble and take it one game at a time.

Back