NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL @ all the cop-out stories by Eagles fans. Why do you have to say they didnt show up or they played like they didnt care, or something was "up" with someone? Why can't you just say they got out played by the Vikes superior defense :rock

This game meant A WHOLE LOT MORE to the Eagles than you fanboys are admitting.

yes, the vikings had a good defense, but had this been the eagles that played, the cowboys, the eagles that played the giants, the vikings wouldn't of stood a chance, I guess the vikings just had a fire under their butt to win one at the end of the season :lol

I like the Eagles and have a good friend who plays for them but I can honestly say, they got their butts handed to them by the Vikings. Had it not been for the dropped interceptions, this game would have been even more brutal.

Both teams made a lot of mistakes but it was the Eagles who did not stop the Vikings pass rush. Had it been someone other than Vick at QB, Jared Allen would have had an amazing game.

I like the Eagles and have a good friend who plays for them but I can honestly say, they got their butts handed to them by the Vikings. Had it not been for the dropped interceptions, this game would have been even more brutal.

Both teams made a lot of mistakes but it was the Eagles who did not stop the Vikings pass rush. Had it been someone other than Vick at QB, Jared Allen would have had an amazing game.

How about your Lions? 2 road wins in a row.:hi5:

:clap Way to wait until the end of the season to get on here smack talking :clap

... But at any rate, did not see that coming. AD was a beast :yess:

Im always in this thread. Just because some of you donkeys post every day that gives you more right over me to speak my mind? ok noobie.

Besides, not much to talk about since my Pats are steam-rolling everyone :yess: I'd just end up hurting some of you crybabies' feelings. :D

LOL @ all the cop-out stories by Eagles fans. Why do you have to say they didnt show up or they played like they didnt care, or something was "up" with someone? Why can't you just say they got out played by the Vikes superior defense :rock

This game meant A WHOLE LOT MORE to the Eagles than you fanboys are admitting.

Philly will end the year like they have always done, without a Super Bowl win.

I don't see any potential challengers to Brady for MVP at the moment. The Brady hype train is moving full-speed ahead (which is how these decisions are made, of course). And their record, along with him playing with so many new guys, justifies it.

This is why we don't have games on tuesday, if they would have played Sunday the eagles woulda won.

What a stupid, illogical comment.

How did playing on Tuesday at home give Philly anymore disadvantage than it gave Minnesota? Answer: it didn't. If anything Philly had the advantage because they weren't stuck in a hotel.

At this point it's Brady by a landslide. Not the ultimate goal, but it pads his overall career resume nicely.

I'm surprised old Patriot Matt Cassel hasn't gotten more pub as a candidate. He's had a hell of a year statistically and helped bring a pretty dead franchise to a division title.

This is why we don't have games on tuesday, if they would have played Sunday the eagles woulda won.

ROFL yeah because Eagles only win on sundays? uhhhh riiiiiiiiight :cuckoo::rolleyes:

Please go back to your video games thread where you actually know what youre talking about 30% of the time. :lol

At this point it's Brady by a landslide. Not the ultimate goal, but it pads his overall career resume nicely.

I'm surprised old Patriot Matt Cassel hasn't gotten more pub as a candidate. He's had a hell of a year statistically and helped bring a pretty dead franchise to a division title.

Cassel been doing good but he's too inconsistent yet.

I don't see any potential challengers to Brady for MVP at the moment. The Brady hype train is moving full-speed ahead (which is how these decisions are made, of course). And their record, along with him playing with so many new guys, justifies it.

Don't forget about 66% completion rating, for 3700 yrds, 34 TDs and 4 ints, wait it must be a conspiracy that hes getting all the hype.

Well first off, I said Brady deserved it, so trying to criticize me for saying someone else deserves it makes zero sense. But year after year, the player with most hype is who wins MVP, stats and overall impact taking a back seat to that. And it is the player with the hype as MVP voting occurs. If Vick played worse ball earlier in the year but was hitting his peak right now, he would probably be in the discussion, even if he didn't deserve it based on his entire season's performance. Favre probably would have had a shot last year if he hadn't had a couple of off games toward the end of the season.

Example, with Brees? Let's look at the regular season last year:

Brees: 70.6% completion rating for 4,388 yards, 34 TDs, 11 INTs, QB rating of 109.6. He didn't get the regular season MVP and Manning did, with 68.8% completion percentage, 4,500 yards, 33 TDs and 16 INTs, QB rating of 99.9

Colts won a couple more games, but this ain't a team award. Was Manning more important for his team? No. Take Brees off the Saints last year and they are lucky to win 5-6 games. Hype was on Manning's side, so he won. Brees wasn't even really in the running as voting time rolled around.

Im always in this thread. Just because some of you donkeys post every day that gives you more right over me to speak my mind? ok noobie.

Besides, not much to talk about since my Pats are steam-rolling everyone :yess: I'd just end up hurting some of you crybabies' feelings. :D

Just because you were "trolling" in here the whole season, but wait until the end when everything is pretty much wrapped up to shot off some dumb comment, doesn't make you "the man".

Oh no :gah: you called me a noobie. Now my hopes of having a cyber social life are crushed :monkey2

Your Pats? I'm sorry Mr Kraft, didn't realize that was you. I apologize :lol

See, unlike you, my status in life isn't measured by the number of posts I have on a forum, or by waiting until the end of the NFL season and proclaiming the best team as my own, to try and establish some worth in my life.

Do everyone that actually chats in here on a consistent basis a favor, and just go back to your "trolling" :nana:

Ok, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Seahawks, Saints and Falcons all win, then the 12-4 saints have to travel to the 7-9 Seahawks to play the Wild Card round at their house? Or even if the Rams win then they'll to go to the 8-8 Rams? Pathetic!

This is why the League needs to put a stipulation in place saying "even though a team wins their Division, if their Wild Card opponent has 3 wins or better than them, then they will not host a home game, but will instead take the #5 seed in the play-offs".

The Saints and Falcons played a tough division this year (even with the bum Panthers in it), and should not be punished and made to travel to a team that didn't necessarily win their division as much so as the other teams lost it.

Same goes with if Pittsburgh and Baltimore both win, then Baltiomore travels to an 8-8 team to play, while Pittsburgh gets a 1st-round bye, even though both are 12-4.

I used to be a believer of the whole "well then win your division" thing, but not after this season. Adolf Goodell needs to pull himself away from robbing players of their money with BS excessive hits crap, and seriously look at this lame rule.

And what about Favre getting fined 50K for "being uncooperative during the investigation". Pathetic again!

Back