NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to admit loving the Tebow show. Actually makes Bronco's games watchable.

Loved Tebow in college. Glad he went to a team where I can root for him. Also liked Colt McCoy, but well I guess I can't have my cake and eat it, too.

Thanks a lot Browns. Thanks for playing so poorly that CBS cut the coverage of the game in my area.

Chiefs/Raiders being shown over the Steelers/Browns. Pathetic.

Thanks a lot Browns. Thanks for playing so poorly that CBS cut the coverage of the game in my area.

I was shocked to see the Raiders game wasn't on to start.

I'm fortunate that I live in Steelers Country so that doesn't happen, but seriously, you didn't miss anything.

Tebow threw into double coverage a couple of times already. Needs to make better decisions and not force it.

Well, Tampa finishes the season 10-6 (I don't see both GB AND NY losing today) and with some great hope for the future. Even with all the injuries they still played strong and I am very happy to be a Bucs fan today. :) :) :)

Well, Tampa finishes the season 10-6 (I don't see both GB AND NY losing today) and with some great hope for the future. Even with all the injuries they still played strong and I am very happy to be a Bucs fan today. :) :) :)
Bears are winning at the moment. And the Giants. . .I wouldn't bet on them to win a goddamn thing. I'm actually rooting for the Bucs to get in.

Back